We need more UFC fight kits. Not enough variation in colors

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I like mine in lime green personally.......

Wanna know what we need? Less skulls and more gang shit

I forget which fight I was watching, but you know how they show the fighter's name and above the colour of the trunks they're wearing? Well pretend it was Wonderboy in white vs Woodley in black...my gf, bless her retarded soul, asked me if they always put the fighter's race below their name. I miss that girl sometimes.
1515821013531.jpg

Lmao!

UFCFightNightCollection_JorgeMasvidal2.jpg

I'm not a violent person myself, but I'm 99% certain that if I passed someone wearing a UFC fight kit on the street I would start swinging.

my gf, bless her retarded soul, asked me if they always put the fighter's race below their name. I miss that girl sometimes.
I hope for you she compensated in other ways. It sounds like she was certainly funny, doe.

I hope for you she compensated in other ways. It sounds like she was certainly funny, doe.
She said funny and dumb shit all the time, but I wasn't with her for her scientific skills. She never took life too seriously, so it was some great times.
1512465066248.gif

I'm just waiting for a fighter fanny pack. They can carry their mouth pieces in them during walk out.
1512463857925.jpg

More color variations to look like a bigger tool

What I am more intrigued to know is how many Sherdoggers actually own fight kits. We'll probably never know, but they are out there

Back