Fedor vs Mir Official for April 21st

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1049.gif

Like most of these promotional cross-over fights the fans salivated over in the early-mid '00s, this one is coming way too late.

How feel watch Fedor these days, ever a nothing from
aldo.gif%3Fw%3D1000

<41>

Ok, I'm starting to worry about Fedor's wellness...

Mir about to have wins over Fedor, Nog and Cro Cop.

Like most of these promotional cross-over fights the fans salivated over in the early-mid '00s, this one is coming way too late.

Tbh as much inferior perfomance wise as overall potential, i think done these days is much much more close/competitive

Young Fedor murder any Mir imho

First I had to watch Mir KO Big Nog, and now I have to watch him KO Fedor? Hate this.

Mir can KO Fedor for sure but I think Fedor can KO Mir is well. Fedor can still floor a 265lb man with one shot as seen in his last fight. That kind of shot wll put Mirs lights out IMO.

Also whats up with hatred?

This is a dope fight between two legends what will be a real treat for hardcore fans that date back to the UFC vs Pride days.

Not sure why everyone is shitting on this?

If Fedor loses, I will be one of the many discreditors
...And you will be just one more of those that base the discredit on something not representative of the part of his career peoples talk about when make the argument for his #1 spot as MMA HW goat

Personally a win over Mir will change nothing
He's no more that Fedor regardless, same as Mir he's no more at his best
They're just prize fighters fighting for the $$$, any type of legacy at this point is totally out of the picture

Same goes with him getting another loss

...And you will be just one more of those that base the discredit on something not representative of the part of his career peoples talk about when make the argument for his #1 spot as MMA HW goat

Personally a win over Mir will change nothing
He's no more that Fedor regardless, same as Mir he's no more at his best
They're just prize fighters fighting for the $$$, any type of legacy at this point is totally out of the picture

Same goes with him getting another loss

Even though both guys are way past it I still feel there is some legacy at stake just based on the history. The Pride vs UFC beef and the fact that a win over Mir is still a great win for Fedors record. Mir is a legendary fighter. Same goes for Mir beating Fedor. Obviously its not a win over a prime Fedor but its still Fedor. So for me that makes it a much more interesting fight than it is for others who just care about rankings and the current landscape.

Back