Is Condit done?

2-6 in his last 8. The war with Robbie took what little remained of his soul imo

who gives a shit
tenor.gif

Probably will be.

It's too bad, big fan here....but father time is the undefeated and undisputed champ of the world.

Presumably people who enjoy MMA.

I enjoy fighters who are actually good. Not guys who give a half ass effort everytime they step into the octogan. Tired of hearing his interviews cryinga about his injuries and hearing him blame them for his losses. Take your L's like man and work on the holes in your game.

I enjoy fighters who are actually good. Not guys who give a half ass effort everytime they step into the octogan. Tired of hearing his interviews cryinga about his injuries and hearing him blame them for his losses. Take your L's like man and work on the holes in your game.

"Take your L's like man and work on the holes in your game"
tenor.gif

hy40nZh.gif He's one of my favorite fighters of all time. So, I hope not<mma1>

Got outstruck by magny, he’s done.

His last performance was dreadful compared to his 100%,i'm afraid it's about that time,but I have seen great comebacks before like Lawler when his head didn't seem in it so we'll see.I think it's mostly mentally not being in it.

Hahaha noobs.

He's fucking fast too,popping these bitches out.I'm like that's the fourth shit thread I see in a row,oh it's this guy again.

Quit yo bitchin. This is a quality thread.

Back