first picture of gleison tibau after 2 years ban

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
DTras3QUQAABYs_.jpg

I was never excited to watch this dude fight.

Always looked like he cut MASSIVE amounts of weight to fight smaller guys and always looked so much bigger than his opponents in the cage.

Any idiot could have seen that he was on something, way before he popped.

Which Sherdoger ask for a Tibau autograph???

Jesus

Glad I've already got the Russian in a parlay

Now he looks like a LW

Man that coat looks pretty thick. He must have lost a significant amount of mass. He only tested positive for EPO which, to my knowledge, isn't anabolic. Looks like he cut out everything else too from his supplement regimen.

Last edited:
Khabib stole his soul, he has never looked the same
Ferg will face the same fate
#khabibTime

I was never excited to watch this dude fight.

Always looked like he cut MASSIVE amounts of weight to fight smaller guys and always looked so much bigger than his opponents in the cage.

Any idiot could have seen that he was on something, way before he popped.
Get over it. He made the weight

Looks like a Brazilian Rogan

I knew when I read the title it was going to be a pic where we could make almost no judgement about how he looks physically.C'mon TS =/

Get over it. He made the weight
It's not about rules, it's about honor. It's about being a freaking fighter and not a coward.

I've fought several times, and while I never cut a massive amount of weight, I understand how hard it is to do, and that it requires incredible discipline to cut weight like Tibau did. But it doesn't change the fact that the only reason to cut that much weight is to beat up smaller dudes. It's chickenshit, and an insult to the actual idea behind weight classes, finding out who the most SKILLED fighter is, when size is relatively equal.

It's not about rules, it's about honor. It's about being a freaking fighter and not a coward.

I've fought several times, and while I never cut a massive amount of weight, I understand how hard it is to do, and that it requires incredible discipline to cut weight like Tibau did. But it doesn't change the fact that the only reason to cut that much weight is to beat up smaller dudes. It's chickenshit, and an insult to the actual idea behind weight classes, finding out who the most SKILLED fighter is, when size is relatively equal.
Salty manlet detected and confirmed...

.... I'm taller than Tibau, whom you're presumably defending. So what's he, then? A "manlet" who cuts a ton of weight so he can fight even smaller "manlets"? GTFO....
Being a manlet in your heart matters more than your height! It's what's inside that counts!

Back