Jeremy Stephens struck the ref!

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL "Who da fook" really let Keith Peterson have it after KO'ing the Korean Superboy. Savage hammerfists from Lil Heathen. (Time stamped)

Here's Gian Villante punishing the body of Keith Peterson:

In this gem, Keith waives off the fight after Bob Ascolillo (Who da fook?!) was badly rocked. Bob proceeds to take Keith down and mount him. (Time stamped)

Why is everyone always beating on this guy? Seems like a solid ref. I guess it comes with the turf. Powerful Keith Peterson.

LOL "Who da fook" really let Keith Peterson have it after KO'ing the Korean Superboy. Savage hammerfists from Lil Heathen. (Time stamped)

In this gem, Keith waives off the fight after Bob Ascolillo (Who da fook?!) was badly rocked. Bob proceeds to take Keith down and mount him. (Time stamped)

Why is everyone always beating on this guy? Seems like a solid ref. I guess it comes with the turf. Powerful Keith Peterson.

keith is the real og

little pete doing a big man strut when he gets up from being mounted! Love it!

Damn i expected more from an MMA ref on bottom in that last one. He didnt even try to bridge he just tapped!

In that 3rd video ref had it in a gillotine already.

Why the punches from Villante tho? Ref too uptight? lol.

lol, Keith is so adorable, I just want to pick him up and put him in a handbag.

Pretty sure I bought meth from keith on more than one occasion.

giphy.gif

Back