Nick Diaz vs Daley is one of the most beautiful mma fight imo

WTF, the highlight is almost as long as the actual fight.

Easy does it. It is one sick fight indeed, but we've got beautifuler fights, imo.

Lawler vs. MacDonald comes to mind. It is beautiful in a Just Bleed beautiful kind of way.

edit: Besides, before I forget: terrible stoppage.

I ain't even mad at TS.

My vote goes for Anderson clowning Forrest

Nick Diaz turning up pissed off and ready to fight is one of the greatest sights in MMA for me.

Whatever about beauty but it's an awesome fight, never get bored watching it

Props for being able to narrow it down to one fight..

They're all beautiful too me..

<DCrying>

Inb4
giphy.gif

Was a good fight, and I'm a Diaz fan. But the stoppage looks like almost the same situation Nick was allowed to fight through shortly prior so I thought the ref was quick to jump in there.

Great fight, not as good as everyone says.

The fight was definitely more beautiful than your spelling and grammar. The fuck did I just read?

It's the best one round fight of all time.

Few fights have been as exciting since. Nicks run in Strikeforce was pure entertainment.

edit: Besides, before I forget: terrible stoppage.

well, no it wasn't. Daley was out. First time I saw it live I thought it was wrong stoppage. I think there was even the video with Big John where he explains.
Also, Daley never protested it after.

Agree with ts. That fight had so much in it, a real back and forth with exchanges where either fighter were milliseconds away from victory. So much drama packed into a few minutes!

It was a great fight, Nick getting dropped and then popping up pissed as hell and then finishing Daley is the kind of fights that has made the Diaz brothers so popular.

It's been proven over and over again, standing and banging with the Diaz brothers without leg kicks or doing the "running man" usually ends badly for their opponents.

well, no it wasn't. Daley was out. First time I saw it live I thought it was wrong stoppage. I think there was even the video with Big John where he explains.

I guess the bad stoppage argument comes from the ref. NOT stopping it when Nick was down earlier in comparison to stopping it when daley went down. I think it was an ok stoppage, when Nick was down you can literally see him bobbing and weaving while he’s down, still working and trying it to get hit. Same couldn’t be said for when Daley went down

I guess the bad stoppage argument comes from the ref. NOT stopping it when Nick was down earlier in comparison to stopping it when daley went down. I think it was an ok stoppage, when Nick was down you can literally see him bobbing and weaving while he’s down, still working and trying it to get hit. Same couldn’t be said for when Daley went down

I totally agree with you. :)

Was a good fight, and I'm a Diaz fan. But the stoppage looks like almost the same situation Nick was allowed to fight through shortly prior so I thought the ref was quick to jump in there.

I thought the same when watching it, Noooooo, and I'm a huge Diaz fan, but it looked like John was way too quick to jump in.

If I recall Daley couldn't get up and struggled to sit on his stall after, so I guess there is a reason Big John is the man

But fuck I was gutted no second round

Back