Prime Melvin guillard vs Conor

McGregor would mentally break him before the fight.

Would watch though.

Ahhh, Melvin Guillard. The man that had all the tools except for the most important one....brains..

The same prime Guillard that got annihilated by Joe Lauzon in like 50 seconds?

I'm far from a conor nuthugger, but Conor ko's him with counters. Melvin Guillard had the fight iq of a squirrel.

Not to be a dick but another Conor thread?

Guillard in my opinion was the scariest lightweight ever. Not the best, but the scariest. Conor blocks a lot of shots with his face and I’m not sure he could do that in this scenario.

The same prime Guillard that got annihilated by Joe Lauzon in like 50 seconds?

I'm far from a conor nuthugger, but Conor ko's him with counters. Melvin Guillard had the fight iq of a squirrel.
Conor doesn’t have the submission game of JL.

I admit that I was a Guillard fanboy in 2005.

He had all the talent but it wasn't synced with his brain. Still, brutha fought a lot and bangs.

Let's do Prime (every ufc fighter) vs Conor for all the butthurt haters.
This thread is just as stupid as the Jeremy Stephens beating Conor threads.

As already mentioned. If Conor can get in Aldos head he'd have Melvin in a mental institution or even arrested before the fight.
That's ignoring the big gap in their striking.
Melvin had KO wins when the striking standard was a lot lower than it is today.

Hmmmm... do they both get to be high on coke or nah?

Melvin had talent and was a good, skilled fighter but his chin was not very good and he didnt have too great of a fight IQ. Look at his fight with Nate Diaz, he was beating him comfortably with his striking but suddenly went to a takedown and got immediately submitted. Conor could definitely finish him with strikes. Joe Stevenson dropped Guillard with a jab too early in their fight and quickly finished with a submission

Any version of Melvin doesn't make it outside the 1st round with Conor.

Back