Sage Northcutt SNUBBED In favour of 'Florian Munteanu' for Role as Ivan Drago's Son

Dr. Will

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Bad casting decision!
Sage was meant to be the crossover star, Sage God dammit! SAAGGEEEEE!!!
Sage was born for the role and they robbed the guy. Highway robbery.

Meet Ivan's son, Florian Munteanu:

Source for info - boxing scene.

Last edited:
Sage is a babyface. No way I could take him as Drago's son seriously.

Sage is a babyface. No way I could take him as Drago's son seriously.
Sage probably called Creed 'Sir' too many times in the audition. 'Sir, let's talk about this. Maybe settle it with a game of thumb war'.

Sage has zero charisma, and I wouldn't be surprised if his actoring skills were even worse than his heel potential...

I find it hard to believe he was even realistically being considered outside of us mma nerds.

It's almost as if he's not an actor.
I find it hard to believe he was even realistically being considered outside of us mma nerds.
But they look alike..

maxresdefault.jpg

That Florian is so much more intimidating than Sage.

WTF??! this guy has no resemblence to drago what so ever!!! adopted son?? why the fk would they make it an adopted son and not dragos true son?! not happy about this as i am a HUGEEE rocky fan and creed was fkn awesome!!

If Sage made the role it would be huge for MMA so this kind of sucks

It would have been cool for Sage and MMA but unfortunately he's too small for that role.

losing that role is probably a blessing in disguise considering the movie will likely go straight to vhs at your local blockbuster.
<Gordonhat>

the guys not blonde enough.

Oh fuck hahah the studio has gave him the roll and they haven't realised, that's hilarious haha That is going to cost them so much to fix post production, millions of dollars in special hair effects, those idiots!

No one tell them!

Back