Ngannou is about to conquer MMA - is boxing next?

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
In one of his recent interviews he said he wasn't gonna satisfy with the UFC title, he is destined for something bigger.

Do you think he's gonna move to boxing and screw Dana over?

<{jackyeah}><{danawhoah}>

I've been warning people looking forwards to a Thousand Year Reign of Ngannou about the same possibility. His coaches have already talked about wanting to see him fight Joshua (or whoever the HW boxing champ is at the time) as soon as this year. And one can't forget his initial vision of himself was as a boxer.

In one of his recent interviews he said he wasn't gonna satisfy with the UFC title, he is destined for something bigger.

Every MMA fighter wants to box, They want that MONEY TEAM mooney...

Floyd-Mayweather-lays-on-his-money.jpg

mayweather-cars2.jpg

<VinceCa$h>.

I suppose I'm in an overused cliche mood today but we seriously should not count chickens before they hatch. Before we say a word about how Ngannou can do in boxing after having fought a full MMA career, we gotta see just what happens when he contends with someone whose on his way to being the most technically skilled and capable HW fighter we've ever seen in the sport.

He meant Dancing with the Stars. His dream is to be the first man winning DWTS as female part.
Truly groundbreaking.

comeon why hasnt some1 posted the ronda magazine cover yet

He is destined to become the new Caesar and bring about the first global empire.

Nope he's only once in a million not once in a lifetime.

2E5C005B00000578-0-image-a-64_1447285814124.jpg

Possibly jumping the gun just a tiny bit there, buddy.

well he's not beating Stipe but even if he does, that's not his last challenge at UFC

people talking like Stipe is the only HW left to him fight LOL he beat Overeem, Arlovski and Blaydes, 2 of the worse chins in the division and a green Blaydes, maybe you all should chill? GTFO with that boxing crap

he has Werdum, Volkov, JDS if he turns out to be innocent, Cain.. all are well rounded HWs who could upset the winner of that bout, if it is Ngannou

In most weight divisions I'd say the idea is crazy, but just look at Wilder, he swings like a pissed guy in a pub, absolutely shambolic technique, yet he's koing guys all over because of his sheer power.

In most weight divisions I'd say the idea is crazy, but just look at Wilder, he swings like a pissed guy in a pub, absolutely shambolic technique, yet he's koing guys all over because of his sheer power.
sub-casual detected

If he wins the belt he better hope that Lesnar don't come back

0BVDX8g.gif

Screeching halt to this hype train in round one Saturday night.

He's a better boxer than Wilder already

Back