Jeremy Stephens: For sure Aldo was on PEDs during his title reign.

I would bet half of the opponents he faced were as well, if I was a betting man.

Well at least he had a reign to do it on, rather than doing it as a fringe top 10 guy, jeremy.

Could be, obviously, but his reasoning is stupid.

Without a failed drug test you can not accuse somebody like that that is bogus even though common sense tells us certain things especially with the girls they are so obvious but until they fail a test they are innocent. It is innocent until proven guilty in America not guilty until proven innocent

He 50-45 Frankie fucking Edgar during this era of new testing

I'm not saying Aldo is clean but he's never failed and he arguably gave his greatest performance at UFC 200.

screen-shot-2016-09-28-at-01-07-42-752x501.png

We can only speculate. Fighters get old.

BJ Penn is one of the greatest to ever do it, and I'd bet my house he never used PEDS. His drop off was swift and it was long before USADA came around.

Sometimes these things get skewed because paper thin divisions like heavyweight and light heavy shuffle around old farts. That isn't how it works in the lighter divisions - the skill level and overall athleticism is night and day.

We can only speculate. Fighters get old.

BJ Penn is one of the greatest to ever do it, and I'd bet my house he never used PEDS. His drop off was swift and it was long before USADA came around.

Sometimes these things get skewed because paper thin divisions like heavyweight and light heavy shuffle around old farts. That isn't how it works in the lighter divisions - the skill level and overall athleticism is night and day.

BJ, the Diaz bros, Mark Hunt and Roy Nelson are my top 5 non steroid users

I refuse to condemn any fighter until he/she actually pisses hot.

Except for hungry JH...that shit is just blatant :p

He 50-45 Frankie fucking Edgar during this era of new testing

I'm not saying Aldo is clean but he's never failed and he arguably gave his greatest performance at UFC 200.

No, but had his Brazil hiding, not answering phone, then trying to deport the tester, then turning up 2 hyours late, then spilling his sample, happened under USADA he almost certainly would have faced an anti doping charge.

That fiasco is always going to count against him. It was about as obvious a case of avoidance/tampering as I have ever seen

Back