Tyron Woodley is 35?

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I just noticed this.

He's only a year younger than GSP.

Is he in his prime now?

How much longer can he stay competing at the top level?

Until Till takes that title off him

Tyron Woodley is a dead man walking.

I honestly don't see him losing any time soon.

He hasn't taken much damage in his career so I don't think we'll see that drastic of a downslide suddenly.

I just noticed this.

He's only a year younger than GSP.

Is he in his prime now?

How much longer can he stay competing at the top level?
All I know is that he'd better watch out for that Erick Silva kid. A young up-and-comer like him is hungry for gold and the sky is definitely the limit for that young man.

He is so busy being the racism police till he is to busy to fight, I seen a thing on youtube where he has made a video about Micheal Keaton's dad being a racist I mean wtf is he worried about that goddamn kid's dad and what he does. He needs to worry about keeping his shit in his lane and quit worrying about shit that don't mean shit

All I know is that he'd better watch out for that Erick Silva kid. A young up-and-comer like him is hungry for gold and the sky is definitely the limit for that young man.

Unrelated - look for the Alex Jones soundboard app in the Play store.... it's utterly insane.

This is so played out its not even funny at all.

He hasn't taken much damage in his career so I don't think we'll see that drastic of a downslide suddenly.

He's an athletic freak that relies on his ability to sprint. That power of his is relative to his speed advantage, when Tyron goes, he is going much faster than his peers are capable, and its devastating.

Much like RJJ I think Tyron makes a pretty epic fall from the top when he loses even 5% of that athletic advantage he has.

Unrelated - look for the Alex Jones soundboard app in the Play store.... it's utterly insane.
I Would expect nothing less from an Alex Jones soundboard! Well, I guess I'll be prank calling businesses after work, now. :)

I Would expect nothing less from an Alex Jones soundboard! Well, I guess I'll be prank calling businesses after work, now. :)

The only downside is that a couple of the clips are bleeped out, rendering them useless for a prank call, but there's still some gold in there!

The only downside is that a couple of the clips are bleeped out, rendering them useless for a prank call, but there's still some gold in there!
I will definitely check it out. My old roommate and I would always prank people with the Joe Pesci ones! Comedy gold ensued!

Back