For all intensive purposes do you think RDA is of a painted heart?

RDA will beat Tyron and then maul Conor. After this, I see a super fight between him and Platinum Mike Perry on the horizon. Huge things incoming

RDA will beat Tyron and then maul Conor. After this, I see a super fight between him and Platinum Mike Perry on the horizon. Huge things incoming
Platinum lost. He will never be one of the greats. And RDA faked a foot injury to duck Conor then left the division entirely when Conor became champ. RDA is running. Bet he will retire when Conor comes up to 170.

Last edited:
Yes. He is also actually 7 feet tall.

rafael-dos-anjos-ufc-215-3.jpg

He just cuts height right before the fight

Platinum lost. He will never be one of the greats. And RDA faked a foot injury to duck Conor and left the division entirely. RDA is running. Bet he will retire when Conor comes up to 170.

Wrong.

*Insensitive porpoises

Platinum lost. He will never be one of the greats. And RDA faked a foot injury to duck Conor and left the division entirely. RDA is running. Bet he will retire when Conor comes up to 170.
<LikeReally5>

Wow, I'm sorry but literally everything about this post is untrue

RDA just fought Lawler, but was afraid of Conor?!?! Stop drinking the bong water, idiot.

Back