Dolce's take on missed weight

if this is about emmett then dolce get fuck off, it was fucking short notice and his 2nd fight in a new division.

zfXVMMq.png

ufc-167-johny-hendricks-mike-dolce-diet-weigh-in-634x440.jpg

Agree 100%

Fight at your real Weight class

Imagine if GSP had to forfeit 50% of his purse when he missed weight against Nick Diaz lol

I am surprised he didn't put up his cell number after that post.

i don't understand why rules like this aren't already implemented.

of course hes going to say that he wants people to hire him.

way too harsh, have your ability to earn income for a YEAR taken away? the 20percent is fine, hendricks has lost six figures of his purses to missed weight, thats harsh enough

They should. But give exceptions to fighters taking a fight on short notice.

There should be harsher punishment for repeat offenders I'm sure one bad cut could happen to anyone for different reasons but if you fuck up again they should stiffen the punishments!

What about the guys that take the fight on very short notice?

I do think the punishment for missing weight, if you had a full camp, should be harsher though.

Say no to 6'9" Lightweights!

way too harsh, have your ability to earn income for a YEAR taken away? the 20percent is fine, hendricks has lost six figures of his purses to missed weight, thats harsh enough
When guys only fight 3-4 times a year anything less wouldn’t matter.

And don’t go fooling yourself if you think fighting is their only source of income. Between working gyms, training others and sponsorships, for the lower level guys make most of their money outside the cage.

Is missing weight the same as using PED's lol, missing weight under or over and get suspended?
The money is bad enough what a donkey.
I think they should add a 165lb weight class and 195 and move 170 to 175 and restrict weight cutting to only 10 pounds during fight week then missing weight would be a thing of the past and more safe.

When guys only fight 3-4 times a year anything less wouldn’t matter.

And don’t go fooling yourself if you think fighting is their only source of income. Between working gyms, training others and sponsorships, for the lower level guys make most of their money outside the cage.
fine, send em to fucking prison. happy now?

Back