I've just seen the "Where are they now" episode about Matt Hamill...

ytt

Old school petting
@White
Reaction score
...And boy, what a scumbag Bisping is!

Nothing really new from that disrespectful m*f*, but I had not seen the way he (and other fighters in the house) made fun of Hamill on TUF 3. What a disgrace.

<15>

I remember Bisping and others having problems with his aggressive training practices, but I don't remember them making fun of his disability. That's pretty sad if true.

Yeah a bunch of tough dudes beaking off to the deaf guy. Couldn’t have been easy training with Matt though he looked crazy strong.

I remember Bisping and others having problems with his aggressive training practices, but I don't remember them making fun of his disability. That's pretty sad if true.

Nailed it. 100% this.

Anyone else have an irrational dislike for Hamill?

Bullies pick on people with disability to make them selves feel superior. Bisping got what he deserved this year getting brutally finished 2X in a month.

They were pissed at Hamill for being really aggressive during training. I don't remember them making fun of his disability though.

It was awesome. If I recall correctly Hamill was wrestling and beating them with one hand behind his back and doing shit like that during practise.

Also, he thought Bisping was from New England at first. Good times!

Actually they were talking behind his back while he was in the very same room, and they even found it funny to imitate his way of speaking.

They were pissed at Hamill for being really aggressive during training. I don't remember them making fun of his disability though.

Yep. He had the best wrestling pedigree there and just went 100% the entire time until he got hurt. I don't recall people making fun of his disability, but there is quite a bit that gets cut from the show.

Lol @ crying about something from 10 years ago.

Lol @ crying about something from 10 years ago.
Not crying. Just noting that The Cunt has always been The Cunt.

Anyway, talking, (complaining, being proud of, being sad about...) something from many years ago is a big part of any human behaviour.

Yeah a bunch of tough dudes beaking off to the deaf guy. Couldn’t have been easy training with Matt though he looked crazy strong.

Met him at an event in St. Louis where he took a bunch kids from a school for the deaf to watch a Blues hockey game. He seemed really damn strong when we were goofing around.

He was acting like a bitch on TUF, he was rough with everyone and when they went at his level he started complaining and telling on them to Tito.

Hamill the goat who did what no one else ever could? ;D

Bullies pick on people with disability to make them selves feel superior. Bisping got what he deserved this year getting brutally finished 2X in a month.
But what TS said didn't happen, so you're just being a cunt aren't you.

He was acting like a bitch on TUF, he was rough with everyone and when they went at his level he started complaining and telling on them to Tito.
Idk, I didn't watch the entire show. Just a short selection. Anyway, I dont think someone being a bitch is a reason to make fun of his disability.

Back