Tyron Woodley and his BS

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Tyron Woodley was 2-1 in the 2 years leading up to his title shot. With wins over Dong Kim and a SD over Gastellum. 2 wins, in 2 years and a dominating loss to Rory MacDonald.

In the 24 months before recieving his title shot, he won 2 fights. Against Kim and Gastellum. And he got dominated by Rory MacDonald.

Now, after letting that all sink in. How absolutely absurd is it that he is openly stating that every single WW NEEDS to do more to earn a title shot?

RDA is 3-0 in the past 6 months at WW, with a dominating win over Lawler.
Covington is 5-0 in the past 2 years, coming off a dominating win over Maia.

Woodley was 2-1 in the 24 months before getting his title shot.

This amount of b.s., coming from one champ, is causing me to lose my damn mind.

**sorry for cursing mods**

Last edited:
ufc-mma-ufc-205-3o6ZtpknhuHziLjsdi
giphy.webp

Tyrun is in trouble. Colby and RDA hunting him down like a piece of meat while he seeks a LW gatekeeper

Tyron has always been full of shit he's the guy that actually said out loud.

"I'm the greatest WW of all time"

Let that sink in.

Colby coming off dominating win over Maia?

He got pieced up by a grappler. Demian Maia. Let that sink in.

I'm not the biggest colby fan, but he beat up Maia worse than anyone did before him.

Careful what you say about Tyron, he might call you a racist.

Colby beat Maia more impressively than Duckley with 2 less rounds. Let that sink in

Colby beat Maia more impressively than Duckley with 2 less rounds. Let that sink in

No.

I don't remember Woodley's face bleeding from Maia's punches.

Colby's sure was.

Let that sink in.

Tyron Woodley was 2-1 in the 2 years leading up to his title shot. With wins over Dong Kim and a SD over Gastellum. 2 wins, in 2 years and a dominating loss to Rory MacDonald.

In the 24 months before recieving his title shot, he won 2 fights. Against Kim and Gastellum. And he got dominated by Rory MacDonald.

Now, after letting that all sink in. How absolutely absurd is it that he is openly stating that every single WW NEEDS to do more to earn a title shot?

RDA is 3-0 in the past 6 months at WW, with a dominating win over Lawler.
Covington is 5-0 in the past 2 years, coming off a dominating win over Maia.

Woodley was 2-1 in the 24 months before getting his title shot.

This amount of bullshit, coming from one champ, is causing me to lose my damn mind.
Somebody sounds...
<24>

Lol @ all the triggered nerds who still cry and get triggered over the GOAT WW Tyron Woodley.

It never gets old.

#andstill

giphy.gif

No.

I don't remember Woodley's face bleeding from Maia's punches.

Colby's sure was.

Let that sink in.

I tell you what I do remember, Woodley being chased and backed up by said grappler and was so scared he threw less strikes in 5 rounds than Colby did in 3, almost breaking a record. Let that sink in

Also Woodley's 2 fights win Wonderboy I didn't have Woodley winning along with so many others. Let that sink in.

I'm no expert of fight promotion, but I don't see the marketing advantage of a champ saying there is no one out there worthy of a title shot. Aren't they supposed to be hyping up the next fight? Especially a guy like Woodley whose last few fights have been so boring that people have sworn to never watch another fight of his.

Back