MMA Hour - Couture,RDA,Gaethje,Romero,Till,Stephens,Emmett,Anders,Usman,Sterling and more-1pmET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
3hdTSxb.jpg

Below is a rundown of Monday's show.

1:00 p.m. ET -- Randy Couture will talk about the passing of former Xtreme Couture head coach Robert Follis.

1:25 p.m. -- Eryk Anders will talk about his main event against Lyoto Machida at UFC Fight Night Belém.

1:45 p.m. -- Free agent Stevie Ray will update us on what's next for him.

2:05 p.m. -- Aljamain Sterling will look back on his loss to Marlon Moraes and update us on how he's feeling.

2:25 p.m. -- Justin Gaethje will recap his recent fight against Eddie Alvarez and discuss what's next for him.

2:45 p.m. -- Kamaru Usman will discuss why he ended up fighting Emil Meek at UFC Fight Night St. Louis.

3:05 p.m. -- Josh Emmett will look back on his stunning knockout of Ricardo Lamas on Saturday night.

3:25 p.m. -- Yoel Romero will update us on what's next for him.

3:45 p.m. -- Darren Till will weigh in on Mike Perry's recent fight and update us on what's next for him.

4:05 p.m. -- Jeremy Stephens will preview his UFC Fight Night St. Louis main event against Doo Ho Choi.

4:25 p.m. -- European reality television star Aaron Chalmers will discuss his budding MMA career and recent win.

4:45 p.m. -- Pietro Menga will discuss missing weight prior to his UFC debut last week, what went wrong, and what's next.

5:00 p.m. -- Ric's Picks.

*RDA has been added to the show*

Sterling self medicating with CBD oil.

Interested to see if Till called out Colby and threw a cat amongst the pigeons

Sterling still doesn't remember anything between the time he got KO'ed by the knee until he woke up in the hospital. :eek:

Gaethje says he can't deny Alverez is the most violent man in the UFC now.

Usman telling how Colby has turned down a fight with him 3x now. The UFC even offered him the main event but Colby still ducked. Says Colby is only interested in old fighters.

Says UFC is protecting Till right now. Usman wanted to fight him but Dana said no, he has other plans for Till.

Usman says he has the text messages from both Dana and Sean Shelby where they are trying to get Colby to fight him

Usman telling how Colby has turned down a fight with him 3x now. The UFC even offered him the main event but Colby still ducked. Says Colby is only interested in old fighters.

Says UFC is protecting Till right now. Usman wanted to fight him but Dana said no, he has other plans for Till.

Yep. Till is the new version of Bisping. Dana and UFC want to keep the MMA UK Market share.

Sterling still doesn't remember anything between the time he got KO'ed by the knee until he woke up in the hospital. :eek:

I can't say he elicits any sympathy from me. He always talks about how he has them hands...

Perry losing actually hurts his pockets I would think. That fight would have brought in some hype train money

Agreed. But Till would have made Perry look worse in the long run. In a 5 round fight, I think Till finishes him late within 4, 5

Back