Just imagine if Fedor embraced pop culture

FascistDictator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How badass would it be if you read online that Fedor has started watching Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, and Star Wars to try picking up English?

I think Frank Trigg was telling a story (like something around maybe 5+ years ago) that Fedor spoke with him and actually knows a couple sentences in English. Frank said Fedor said something to the effect of "The more vodka you drink, the better you think your Russian sounds."

Cigano listens to Adele to practice English and both Alistair Overeem and his father started to learn English to better interact with their fans. Werdum still sounds rusty but Overeem's accent is almost gone.

I'm gonna ask the Russian students on campus to help me with a few words so one day I could possibly talk to Fedor on the lucky day I get to meet him.

fedoricecream.jpg

Fedor-Emeljanenko2.jpg

How badass would it be if you read online that Fedor has started watching Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, and Star Wars to try picking up English?

I think Frank Trigg was telling a story (like something around maybe 5+ years ago) that Fedor spoke with him and actually knows a couple sentences in English. Frank said Fedor said something to the effect of "The more vodka you drink, the better you think your Russian sounds."

Cigano listens to Adele to practice English and both Alistair Overeem and his father started to learn English to better interact with their fans. Werdum still sounds rusty but Overeem's accent is almost gone.

I'm gonna ask the Russian students on campus to help me with a few words so one day I could possibly talk to Fedor on the lucky day I get to meet him.

Overeems father has fans?

My buddy won a fight for M-1 via flying knee on a short notice call

Fedor was there doing an exhibition match vs Aoki

My friend knocked on Fedors door to get an autograph on his bloody gloves only to be answered by a hoard of mobster looking Russians.

In the back of the room sat Fedor, he motioned, and the crowd of “mobsters parted like the sea and Fedor waved my buddy to him to sign the gloves.

My buddy came to the seats where I was sitting and gave me one of the signed gloves.......still have........pretty cool

Tarkovski ´s STALKER is a true movie. Fedor doesn´t need Hollywood brainlet movies like Star wars.

stalker-poster.jpg

I hear they offered Fedor the chance to negotiate talks between Putin and the White House but he refused as the position was already taken by Mike Perry

My friend knocked on Fedors door to get an autograph on his bloody gloves only to be answered by a hoard of mobster looking Russians.

In the back of the room sat Fedor, he motioned, and the crowd of “mobsters parted like the sea and Fedor waved my buddy to him to sign the gloves.

My buddy came to the seats where I was sitting and gave me one of the signed gloves.......still have........pretty cool

Lemme dig that out of the old gym bag with other gloves signed and ill post a pic of it.............for the non-believers

Epic!

What I love about fedor is that he always remain the same
The guys won alot of millions and was regarded as the most dangerous man on the planet and he never changed one bit
Class act from day one

Part of his mystique is his refusal to do

Don't think he'd be looked at the same way if he did

Having trouble uploading pic from iPhone, any suggestions? I havent posted a pic on Sherdog in eons.....

Back