How Santiago Ponzinibbio Beat Mike Perry

Perry is too one dimensional. He was head hunting the whole time

Nice breakdown of the fight, Ponzi showed he's just a higher level fighter. Next fights?? Some were talking Till vs Ponzhi but I dont want to see that fight and kill of a contender. I think the fight to make is Ponzi vs Masvidal. And TIll vs Condit if he beats Magny. Perry who was not ranked top 15 and lost should fight another fighter not ranked who has a favorable style. Perry vs Saffedine or Tim Means

Perry is basically Garbrandt without the technical boxing, trashy tattoos and all

How Santiago Ponzinibbio Beat Mike Perry :

giphy.gif

Perry is fun to watch but he's not high level. Keep matching him up with middle of the pack brawlers so he can entertain us.

Nice breakdown of the fight, Ponzi showed he's just a higher level fighter. Next fights?? Some were talking Till vs Ponzhi but I dont want to see that fight and kill of a contender. I think the fight to make is Ponzi vs Masvidal. And TIll vs Condit if he beats Magny. Perry who was not ranked top 15 and lost should fight another fighter not ranked who has a favorable style. Perry vs Saffedine or Tim Means
UFC is known for matching up contenders so I won't be surprised if they do that.

The eye poke was significant

I wasn't impressed by either fighter

Oh, how I wanted to see Perry whip the windmill in his victory celebration, but, alas, twas not meant to be.

Next for Ponz: winner of Usman/Meek
Next for Perry: Masvidal / Medeiros / Saffiedine / Means

Back