Was rooting for RDA but endless respect to Robbie for

SubmarinerX

Soldier of God
@Yellow
Reaction score
not making a single excuse in the post fight presser!

That has become a rare thing in nowadays UFC.

He was basically unable to stand, walk or even throw with power in the last round but not only did he hang in there (when others would have looked for a way out) he also did not say a single word about that, he just said: "It wasn't my night."

UFC needs more fighters like this true warrior!!

hi-res-9e7eee21974e4dd93a79b1f460dd3774_crop_north.jpg

"It wasn't my night" is a way of saying "I would have beat him if it was my night".

Which is perfectly fine.

He's the man

Be a sad time when he hangs em up

He was basically unable to stand, walk or even throw with power in the last round but not only did he hang in there (when others would have looked for a way out) he also did not say a single word about that, he just said: "It wasn't my night."

injured knee isn't an excuse, when your opponent is what caused the injury...it was RDA's leg kicks that did it...

End of a era kind of fighter. Fighters like Ruthless made this sport great. Still the man in my book.
WwGKd8Q.gif

"It wasn't my night."

I don't like that phrase. It's still another form of making excuses, implying that luck plays a huge part.

I like to hear fighters say "I will watch the tape, learn from this and get better."

How could anyone not like Robbie? True warrior and no drama.

War Lawler he's been in so many wars can't have much left

Robbies comeback story still gets me to this day. Been into mma since 2006 and never would have thought this young hot tempered kid would come back and capture UFC gold!
Hate to see him lose but war Lawler!

Back