For all intensive purposes, Michael J. Perry is what the UFC needs more of

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
And what most sherdoggers wish they could become. A true warrior who has no quit, comes to bang, and is never disappointing. He is a great speaker on the mic and is very introspective as opposed to the standard "I think I will win, I trane hard" Stipe-esque responses. Growing up as one of a few white kids in inner city detroit public schools, he knows what it is like to be hated and doubted. So all of the obese sherdog manlets taking pride in his defeat are only projecting their insecurities, rather than embracing someone who got bullied like they did.

Will he ever be champ? Who knows, he is only 26! Compare that to tyrone woodley, do you know why tyrone was doing at age 26? Walking in to a gym asking if he could train. Mike Perry is light years ahead of Woodley at this age.

Ponzi is just on a hot streak right now. Michael will bounce back and get better and better. I feel bad for whoever his next opponent is.

k3ELsoJN_400x400.jpg

The amount they pay their fighters it seems they need more....
giphy (12).gif

He should rematch that male model he got his ass kicked by. And I'm saying this as someone that thinks that he, Perry, is actually more attractive than said male model.

And for all intents and purposes, Sherdog needs less posters like you.

Will he ever be champ? Who knows, he is only 26! Compare that to tyrone woodley, do you know why tyrone was doing at age 26? Walking in to a gym asking if he could train. Mike Perry is light years ahead of Woodley at this age.

Woodley was wrestling all his life.

Perry is light years behind Woodley.

Yeah, for sure. Plat shows up to fight. I get so tired of watching sparring sessions in the UFC.

At least now we know that the Jouban loss was not a fluke.
Perry is a can crusher. Just accept it.

At least now we know that the Jouban loss was not a fluke.
Perry is a can crusher. Just accept it.

He's only 26, most current top 10 fighters were "crushing cans" in the ammys at that age, mike perry has 4 wins against UFC quality opponents

Back