What is next for Rafael Dos Anjos?

Vattori

I Cook Naked
@White
Reaction score
Rafael Dos Anjos shocked many when he dominated Robbie Lawler. He showed he can hang with bigger guys. What do you guys believe is next for Rafael? Should he get a title shot?

If Tyron is injured and out of competition.

Colby vs. RDA is huge business. America vs. Brazil they can build that big.

hitle shot

but i wouldn't mind RDA vs Call the Cops.

Woodley is the only answer IMO. Fuck Colby.

RDA vs colby (title eliminator)
Wonderboy vs till
Platinum vs Lawler
Condit/magny vs masvidal
Maia vs Usman/meek
Woodley vs GSP

Platinum vs Lawler
Interesting, Would be an amazing fight. I think it's the perfect time to set this up too. Lawler coming off a loss and a close decision to cowboy. Perry coming off a decision loss to Santiago

Interesting, Would be an amazing fight. I think it's the perfect time to set this up too. Lawler coming off a loss and a close decision to cowboy. Perry coming off a decision loss to Santiago

lol, no.

Perry can fight Sage or some shit.

Wonderboy vs till is for the next title shot after RDA/colby. Ponz could fight the loser of either fight

Titleshot, no Colby, RDA already said he's down to wait Tyrone
he fought 3x in 6 months, he deserves it, the man is going to take some time off while Tyrone goes under surgery
Colby can fight someone else to earn a shot at RDA

Titleshot, no Colby, RDA already said he's down to wait Tyrone
he fought 3x in 6 months, he deserves it, the man is going to take some time off while Tyrone goes under surgery
Colby can fight someone else to earn a shot at RDA
While I agree I would be ok of he decided to fight colby. Styles make fights and he would destroy colby.

If Tyron is injured and out of competition.

Colby vs. RDA is huge business. America vs. Brazil they can build that big.

As much as I agree, if I was American I wouldn't buy into that guy representing me. They should go with a Colby vs the World kinda angle and you can throw Brazil in with "The World". In todays age having colby represent anyones side is gunna put a few people off, let people hate who they wanna hate.

Rafael Dos Anjos shocked many when he dominated Robbie Lawler. He showed he can hang with bigger guys. What do you guys believe is next for Rafael? Should he get a title shot?
I don't think he shocked many at all. Tons of people picked RDA and I believe he was even the betting favorite. BTW he couldn't put away a hurt Lawler. But I think the Thompson fight makes most sense

Back