Cageside footage of Tekken combo

zuul

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Courtesy of Bruce Buffer

I was about 100 feet away and it was fucking nuts.

He’s doing it wrong.

KmiLato.gif

If Robbie would still be on TRT (or whatever he was taking when he started his insane run to the title), he would have been like:

tenor.gif

Robbie's defense is freaking beautiful. Blocking, rolling with punches and staying calm as fuck at the same time. But yeh he should have thrown something back.

Robbie's defense is freaking beautiful. Blocking, rolling with punches and staying calm as fuck at the same time. But yeh he should have thrown something back.
Yeah, I was waiting for a bomb overhand... something wasn't right with Mr. Lawler.

Easier said than done

Unless you catch him with a shot he doesn't see, he's never going out.
Woodley put him out, and he was looking straight at the bomb that was dropping on him. He just could run away fast enough. LOL

Stop exaggerating, Dude has been out cold. None of those RDA shots landed. Waste of energy. It was similar to Lawler bum rushing Cerrone, none of those shots landed. It looks good, but no damage is being done.

Well, duh. But he obviously should have atleast tried. At the eyes of the judges he immediatly lost this round because of those 20 seconds.
When that happens you think the fighter getting wailed on is choosing not to throw?

He was rocked. Hurt. Trying to avoid getting knocked unconscious by a fast aggressive pro fighter who was in front of him letting loose hard shots.

He did what he had to do and what he was able to do to SURVIVE

Yeah, I was waiting for a bomb overhand... something wasn't right with Mr. Lawler.

I think his lead leg was already fucked by that point and he was hoping to gas RDA so he could get some bombs in where he didn't have to worry about return fire.

He’s doing it wrong.

KmiLato.gif

Woodley is a big, powerful welterweight who walks around at near 200 pounds. RDA moved up from 155 and has the technique and skill but not the power to crack Robbie's chin.

Back