Colby turning Maia's face into a bloody mask with weak punches

Even weak punches, over the course of 15 minutes, can add up.

Maia tends to get hit easily when he gasses.

No way Covington gets a shot over RDA.

It was a horrible performance by Colby, Maia was the superior striker when he was fresh. If Woodley literally touches Magana it is all over. Btw Woodley did more damage than Colby, against Maia, being dropped is worse than getting your face bloodied up.

Even weak punches, over the course of 15 minutes, can add up.
Yep, they all add up..

lolduffee.gif

Pillow-handed punches can fuck your face up even if they don't rock/stun you.

Look at Fitch/GSP as an example.

GSP left the fight black, red, and blue despite winning every round and getting hit with insignificant shots by a notoriously poor and light-fisted wrestler.

It was a horrible performance by Colby, Maia was the superior striker when he was fresh. If Woodley literally touches Magana it is all over. Btw Woodley did more damage than Colby, against Maia, being dropped is worse than getting your face bloodied up.

Are you serious. Woodley did absolutely nothing for 5 rounds, the worst title fight in UFC history. Colby beat up Maia, he actually stood in the pocket and exchanged.....something Woodley refused to do for 5 f-ing rounds.

Lol i remeber everyone saying Maia would destroy Colby. Colby destroyed Maia's face and the salt has been glorious ever since.

They’re not knockout blows but it’s not like it’s fun taking those

Look at Demians face when its healthy. His skin looks easily cuttable it's not tight. That sounds weird I think but I know what I mean

Punches in bunches. Diaz and bisping style. No power at all but they add up.

But Sherdog told me Maia out struck Colby lol.

When you get hit in the face 200 fucking times or whatever amount it was what do you think is going to happen?Coldy is not a power puncher but just because a punch don't knock someone out does not mean its weak.

Last edited:
Pillow-handed punches can fuck your face up even if they don't rock/stun you.

Look at Fitch/GSP as an example.

GSP left the fight black, red, and blue despite winning every round and getting hit with insignificant shots by a notoriously poor and light-fisted wrestler.

Really??? I remember Fitch being the one that looked horrible after that fight. Please find me a pic of GSP after that fight.

fb091302b84c17bca708a71f6ba56721.jpg

I think Ponzi Scheme vs The Racist Snitch is a good test for both fighters. If Ponzi Scheme can survive the Lay-N-Prayer, then I think he is ready for the Top 5 and title shot conversation.

If the Racist Snitch can survive a more competent striker than Demian Maia, then maybe he deserves that number 3 next to his name. I am not convinced beating Maia the way he did is deserving of a number 3 spot.

The other fight that can be made is Wondrboy vs Racist Snitch, since he believes he can beat all of Woodley's opponent's more convincingly. LOL

Back