"When I wanted the title, I had to put in work and do it the old fashion way"....Delusional

saminex

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Woodley to RDA. I like Woodley, but the guy is delusional. He won 2 fights in a row to get a title shot. One against a journeyman in DHK and another split decision against Guasteleum in a fight alot of people thought he lost. He then cried until he got a title shot. Who is he to be putting guys through the ringers and making decisions on who gets to fight him?

Aka sit out and cry and play the race card after claiming he was entitled to a shot when Hendricks missed weight/pulled out (I forget exact details)

Let him say whatever, he will get dethroned when his time comes

He also beat Condit, who went arguably beat Robbie lol. Then he KOed Robbie.

So uhhh, this thread is dumb as shit.

And who thought he lost to Gastelum, who was grossly overweight? Point em out.

Woodley to RDA. I like Woodley, but the guy is delusional. He won 2 fights in a row to get a title shot. One against a journeyman in DHK and another split decision against Guasteleum in a fight alot of people thought he lost. He then cried until he got a title shot. Who is he to be putting guys through the ringers and making decisions on who gets to fight him?
Then he broke Carlos Condit in half. Hendricks couldn't make weight, so he lost by forfeit.

He beat all the top guys that were placed in front of him. Conor got a title shot at LW without ever fighting in the division. What are you crying about, are you a racist or something? Probably. LOL

Woodley's willingness to dismiss all potential contenders is getting old.

Champions defend. If he feels that his opponent doesn't stand a chance, why wouldn't he want to fight that guy?

RDA is a former champ with 3 solid wins in the division.

No other real contender so I say make the fight.

Then he broke Carlos Condit in half. Hendricks couldn't make weight, so he lost by forfeit.

He beat all the top guys that were placed in front of him. Conor got a title shot at LW without ever fighting in the division. What are you crying about, are you a racist or something? Probably. LOL

Broke Condit in half? How dumb are you? I swear some of your new fans.

Conor was at least the FW Champ. If you think beating an unranked fighter and a split decision against Gaustleum deserves at title shot then you are just as delusional.

“Broke Condit in half”

<36>

Champions defend. If he feels that his opponent doesn't stand a chance, why wouldn't he want to fight that guy?
He defended 3x in like a year what more do you want lol

I mean he had 4 title fights in the span of 12 months, defeating Robbie, Wonderboy and Maia. The literal #1, #2 and #3 guys in the division.

He defended 3x in like a year what more do you want lol

Twice, once he retained it.

And the Maia negotiation left me annoyed. Maia essentially took a short notice fight to get his rightful shot against Woodley. Woodley protested the fight until Maia accepted with a little over a months notice.

He also beat Condit, who went arguably beat Robbie lol. Then he KOed Robbie.

So uhhh, this thread is dumb as shit.

And who thought he lost to Gastelum, who was grossly overweight? Point em out.

Reading comprehension is not your strong point. The point of this thread is to point out that it is hypocritial for him to act like everyone is so undeserving of a title shot, when virtually all current contenders have a better case for a title shot than he did.

We're talking about getting the title shot you idiot. Now what he did after.

He DOES defend

Reading comprehension is not your strong point. The point of this thread is to point out that it is hypocritial for him to act like everyone is so undeserving of a title shot, when virtually all current contenders have a better case for a title shot than he did.

We're talking about getting the title shot you idiot. Now what he did after.
HE BEAT CONDIT TO GET THE TITLE SHOT.

ARE. YOU. DENSE.

I seem to recall condit got injured in the fight which Woodley claimed as some great victory and then sat out waiting for his title shot.

When you are prepared to give nate a gift title shot you don't get to discredit any legit contenders.

Right now Woodley has several interesting options to defend against and if he beat them all he might find himself in the position of being considered an elite fighter. Instead he's just whining as usual

Possibly the most unlikable fighter of all time.

He has built for himself, via his constant pathetic attitude, a house of cards. When he loses that belt, his days are numbered.

Sure, he'll blame his rapid fall into obscurity on everybody but himself, as his absolutely sad as fuck mentality would dictate, but nobody will give a shit - and rightfully so.

Keep crying Woodley, until you fucking drown.

Ironically ppl who complain about Tyron seem to be the whiniest bitches alive.

Back