Worst performance in a fighter's current hot streak

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Imo
Max Holloway has 12 winstreak and his worst performance was Jeremy Stephens.
Tony Ferguson - 10 - Danny Castillo
Whittaker - 8 - Uriah Hall
Khabib - 24 - Tibau
DJ - 12 - Benavidez I

Imo
Khabib - 24 - Tibau
DJ - 12 - Benavidez I
Royce - 11-0-1 - Ken 2

Fairly on point.

Only one I might challenge you on is DJ, his first fight with McCall. Though I suppose that was a draw.

Definitely his worst performance in that run though.

Royce - 11-0-1 - Ken 2
CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK

Imo
Khabib - 24 - Tibau
DJ - 12 - Benavidez I
Stephens didn't even touch him.

Whittaker dominated Hall in every facet.

Nurmagomedov arguably lost.

DJ's is Dodson I, he lost that fight in my opinion and was dropped/staggered three times.

CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK CURRENT HOT STREAK
gotme.gif

I don’t have time to look up and challenge you on these, but according to my Sherbro logic you’re wrong on all of them

Ferguson vs Lee? or maybe Ferguson vs Barboza. Both were fun fights, but he got cracked a bit iirc.

Khabib vs. Tibau

Vannata had Ferguson doing the ten pinter.

Yeah, I thought that was El Cucuy's worst of the streak too. It took him a while to figure out the Lando puzzle. Not that it was his fault so much, since it was a short notice change on a different style fighter.

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

I don't think you can put down Khabib as 24 unless you saw his 20 fights against drunken Russian cab drivers.

Don’t count Khabib’s streak at 24. UFC only and not when he was fighting generic over processed soup cans in Siberia.

Woodley vs Thompson 2
Colvington vs Everyone
Maia vs Masvidal
Lewis vs Abdurakhimov
Blaydes vs Omienclanczuk was terrible too

Back