Lawler Injury?

Viking Power

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Any official word on what he injured that took him out of the fight against RDA?

Probably been posted already. I did a half assed search, didn’t find anything so made this thread.

EDIT: Fixed title. Never knew autocorrect could be so much fun for you fuckers.

Last edited:
No, I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

larryhparker.jpg.58832c051cf0b511d9610fc20289f15d.jpg

RDA should be punished for beating up lawyers. The guy is a professional fighter, he shouldn't prey on the weak.

If the glove don't fit , you must acquit .

That'll be 25,000$ .

Lololol injury is the new excuse for poor defense. Wonder what the excuse would be when Conor KTFO him

Yeah he was clearly limping on his back leg, the knee was giving out on him, combined with RDA destroying his lead leg he basically couldn't stand. I'm guessing itsa an ACL/MCL tear that he had coming into the fight.

Any official word on what he injured that took him out of the fight against RDA?

Probably been posted already. I did a half assed search, didn’t find anything so made this thread.

We'll probably never know because Robbie isn't one to give excuses but Luke posted this about week prior to the fight and if I'm not mistaken Robbie was having issues with his left leg during the fight. It's possible he came into this fight injured....

The Lawyer was probably injured because of overbilling, inflating the hours on his time sheets, stealing from client escrow accounts, and missing filing deadlines.

We'll probably never know because Robbie isn't one to give excuses but Luke posted this about week prior to the fight and if I'm not mistaken Robbie was having issues with his left leg during the fight. It's possible he came into this fight injured....

Oh I see, you're one of those people...

Back