Terry Crews accuses WME of spying on him and his family

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.thewrap.com/terry-crews-accuses-wme-spying-family-sexual-assault-case/

“I believe my family is being tracked and possibly bugged,” Crews said in a series of tweets, “Someone hacked into the computer my son and I built together. I have to shut it down and replace the hard drive.”

Crews also said WME executives attempted to use Russell Simmons to “pressure me into dropping my case.” “Somehow they thought he was the “King of Black people,” he wrote.

“LAPD task force detectives let me know these people don’t play fair. There are a lot of secrets to protect, and they will do anything to keep them,” Crews wrote. “The town is compromised. But me, and my team, are not. If I were to have a timely “accident” — you know where to look.”

WME declined to comment.

Ahhh Terry Cruise. The Brother of Tom I assume?

Maybe they're looking to draft him to matchup against Ngannou?

That is why this thread is in the Heavies, I assume?

Maybe they're looking to draft him to matchup against Ngannou?

That is why this thread is in the Heavies, I assume?

well its an damning article about the owners of the UFC. thats why it's in the heavies.

yea thats my bad if a mod can change it. "Crews" . my bad for a typo bro.

Apology not profuse enough, we do not accept.

Those reptilians wanted to see what he's packing.

He needs Randy Couture the Transporter.

league-11.w529.h352.jpg

Is anyone surprised? I'm assuming his sexual harrasment allegations were towards a top exec, or figure of WME....

Damn these sexual predators aint no joke.

Terry should <{cuts}>

This dude looks like an attention seeker to be honest.

I'm sure he can't go anywhere without people wanting pictures etc. he's a huge star and you think he's trying to get attention?That's pretty silly.He's just trying to do the right thing and raise awareness about these people imo.

The Hollywood gay-molestation/rape mafia ain't no joke. Expect Terry to have a car accident. He needs to stay out of small planes and plan any trips at the last minute.

Back