Is Perry the best black belt with those hands?

99% of perry fans are not really fans. They do it to piss "haters" off.

Like those ridiculous Conor threads to trigger haters.

"Can Conor beat Stipe?"

Perry is cellmates with war machine within 6 years. You Watch

people should wash their hands after using the bathroom or sneezing

If Perry is a black belt in striking then I guess Jouban and Ponzi are 2nd degree Black Belts.

"Can Conor beat Stipe?"
Let me see the maths for that 99% bullshit

So sad when people start threads like this. Almost as if they just started watching the sport and h
#PlatinumBless
Oh ya absolutely. Just like Ronda can beat every male bantam weight and has great boxing. It's time to get a life my friend and get off this ridiculous bandwagon that is going no where in a hurry.

So sad when people start threads like this. Almost as if they just started watching the sport and h

Oh ya absolutely. Just like Ronda can beat every male bantam weight and has great boxing.

Ronda in her prime can absolutely beat every male bantamweight. Primes differ for ever fighter.

Perry is an entertaining fighter win or lose. But with a better strtegy and more ground skil he could evolve into a top ten or better fighter. He is only 26!

"Can Conor beat Stipe?"

Conor losing to Stipe would be the biggest upset in sports history.

"Can Conor beat Stipe?"

But aren't 99% of haters not really haters? Aren't they just trying to piss "fanboys" off?

Confusing.

Perry is an entertaining fighter win or lose. But with a better strtegy and more ground skil he could evolve into a top ten or better fighter. He is only 26!

This. The question is what will his response be to this kind of loss. Will he dial back the emotion and get better and more technical training or just double down on being a bad ass?

Ronda in her prime can absolutely beat every male bantamweight. Primes differ for ever fighter.
So then it really wasn't a one of with you and this thread....you clearly are delusional. No worries...carry on.

perry has potential he just needs to work forward.
i mean with some adjustments and training he would win against santiago.
he also was close to win that fight in the fight night but santiago had some good tools.

Back