Shogun Rua - UFC champion 2019

codfather

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
28 year old Volkan boops 38 year old Cormier and becomes the champ. Decisions Gus in his first defense.

Shogun levels Glover and gets a title shot. Decisions Volkan and wins the title.

All of this is completely plausible. More plausible than Bisping winning the title and successfully defending it in 2016.

LHW is such utter dog shit that this is actually possible.

b1fdb8c8586a290f36fbc07c9d67a28f.jpg

Are people still making threads like this?

Then Chael returns to the ufc and submits Shogun in a minute and becomes LHW champion.

Well Rua has many years of experience and knowledge at the highest level. If the stars allign and his body works with his mind he can plausibly do what TS described.

Normally TS writes Twilight fan fiction, it shows.

Sadly, I just don't see how Shogun stops Glover from mauling him on the ground.

I was thinking the other day if DC retires then the rest of the decision is in such a state that I could see Shogun becoming champ again.

He needs to be more active. He had a chance for a good win in the osp rematch but shit the bed and ended up injured. I too think he would level glover.

28 year old Volkan boops 38 year old Cormier and becomes the champ. Decisions Gus in his first defense.

Shogun levels Glover and gets a title shot. Decisions Volkan and wins the title.

All of this is completely plausible. More plausible than Bisping winning the title and successfully defending it in 2016.

Please tell me you are joking, I am over here praying he doesn't tarnish his legacy.

Glover is slower than dog shit running up hill. Shogun KO'S him within 2 rounds.

Back