How would Tyrion Woodley do against Mike Perry? honestly

Drew Peasack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
that was an absolute scrap. respect to platinum mike and ponzyin-bio. Woodley is known to struggle against fighters who come forward and throw hands. PMP could take this

these threads should be bannable now.

that was an absolute scrap. respect to platinum mike and ponzyin-bio. Woodley is known to struggle against fighters who come forward and throw hands. PMP could take this

Platinum Favelas would be mourning the loss of their loved one.

Take him down and pound him out within 3 minutes

because they are no different than Ronda vs mayweather or conor vs mike tyson or any of fantasy match ups.

platnium looked like shit and got his ass kicked by the number 15 in the division. then people make threads about him fighting the champ.

its just ridiculous and as fake as his GF.

because they are no different than Ronda vs mayweather or conor vs mike tyson or any of fantasy match ups.

platnium looked like shit and got his ass kicked by the number 15 in the division. then people make threads about him fighting the champ.

its just ridiculous and as fake as his GF.
yes they are?. theyre both in the UFC and both in the same weightclass.

Ronda and Mayweather arent even the same gender, sport, or weightless lmao

200.gif

Yeah and Lamas could probably beat Holloway because I'm also retarded and didn't watch the card last night.

Perry fans live up to their stereotype harder than any fanbase ever. Nothing but tryhard little kids who don't know shit about the sport proving it more and more with every post.

yes they are?. theyre both in the UFC and both in the same weightclass.

Ronda and Mayweather arent even the same gender, sport, or weightless lmao

if someone made a thread saying Mirsad Bektic should fight Hollaway you would find that absurd right? how is this any different.

I remember when I thought there could be no fans worse than Conor fans, you guys copied their style and took delusion to a new level.

He wouldn't even have the opportunity to get fucked up because he would never beat a single person, much less several people, in the top 10

got beat up by a model and a wooden puppet lolz

tyrone does not avoid striking and runs little

besides, he never eyepoked anybody

PMP by KO

He's lost to every ranked guy he's fought. Woodley would beat him easily.

I know Woodley hespects the skills of Platinum Mike... something these low class filthy animal haters need to learn

Clinch and wrestle-fuck by Woodley

Back