How good is Tony Ferguson

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dude went 5 rounds in fuckking Mexico City( 2k meters altitude) with RDA and outworked him. Absolutely savage. Tony Ferguson is one of the best fighters to do ever step in the Octagon. These are all facts

Yep.

He gets shit on a lot here by folks saying he has crap defense, and leaves himself too open, but the dude is a legit beast.

Crazy cardio and SO many different weapons he attacks with.

He's already king of the lightweight division, with the potential to take over welterweight as well considering RDA's success and Tony's bigger and better

There's a reason why McG is ducking Tony so hard.

Interim champion, who beat the shit out of the former, defending LW champ. Who just beat the shit out of the former, defending WW champ. I'd say he's aight<mma4>

King of the most talented division.

The most creative fighter in the UFC, Tony puts the art in martial arts. Also has a hell of a chin, insane cardio and nasty submissions.

He's by far the best LW in the world

The only person that can beat him is Conor imo
And I'll defend that with anyone that wants to go

<NightKingBringIt>

Meh, he's alright, won't be remembered in ten years imo

He's by far the best LW in the world

The only person that can beat him is Conor imo
And I'll defend that with anyone that wants to go

<NightKingBringIt>
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Well he has the longest win streak in the history of the most competitive division in the UFC. He also has the highest win percentage in UFC HISTORY out of any fighter that has over 10 fights in the promotion. Some Sherbros will tell you it's a fluke, but I think he's doing alright. Also, his methodical and sustained beating on RDA at altitude is one of the most underrated performances in recent memory.

Ferguson is pretty good. I could see him being top ten one day.

some guys just have that retard cardio that other guys will never be able to get.

Dude went 5 rounds in fuckking Mexico City( 2k meters altitude) with RDA and outworked him. Absolutely savage. Tony Ferguson is one of the best fighters to do ever step in the Octagon. These are all facts
The TRUE CHAMP at 55..........Will destroy Conor. I am very interested in him and Khabib though....I think The Eagle would take him out.

Back