What about Robbie vs Ponzi next? Sounds good to me.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seems like it would be an entertaining fight if Robbie can avoid the eye pokes. I think Mike Perry would have gotten his fight against Lawler with a win over Ponzi. Especially since Robbie lost last night. I hope Robbies leg is ok. I hope it doesn't need surgery.

I'm ok with Robbie hangin em up

ya, decent.
Although Robbie just lost to a top level fighter, with some extenuating circumstances involved, while Ponz squeeked by a regional fighter with an appeal to a homosexual fanbase.

I'm ok with Robbie hangin em up
I don't think he calls it a day just yet. But it's definitely soon. Maybe 1 more year in the fight game. 2 tops if he wins his next few fights for a possible title shot.

I don't think he calls it a day just yet. But it's definitely soon. Maybe 1 more year in the fight game. 2 tops if he wins his next few fights for a possible title shot.

Needs to fight some Sergio moraes or Sean stricklands

Knowing Lawler he will end up with a Till
Or a Perry

Needs to fight some Sergio moraes or Sean stricklands

Knowing Lawler he will end up with a Till
Or a Perry
I think UFC wants to give Lawler someone in the top 10. Perry ain't even ranked lol

Lawler got one punch KO'd, barely eeked past Cowboy, then got dominated by RDA.

He is well outside the picture now and should be looking at fun legacy fights before he wraps up his career.

Ponz should fight someone coming off a win.

it might be an entertaining matchup...but does anyone seriously believe that Robbie is going to look that far down the rankings for his next fight? nah.

Lawler got one punch KO'd, barely eeked past Cowboy, then got dominated by RDA.

He is well outside the picture now and should be looking at fun legacy fights before he wraps up his career.

Ponz should fight someone coming off a win.

As a huge fan of Lawler I hate agreeing. Hard to envision another career resurrection.

stupid fight that has zero chance of happening.

Robbie is out till summer or even till the fall.

When he told his corner about his knee nobody sounded surprised, probably has been holding off getting it fixed. Now is the time to get some work done on it.

Back