Chase Sherman swagger jacks Colby Covington

Why would anyone swagger jack a man with no charisma, or brains, for that matter?

Lol.

I don’t know why athletes are watching Star Wars. They’re going to be to cool and casual to appreciate the story telling. Not saying Last Jedi was a master piece but there are subtleties to the story and characters that require a little thinking that only fans of that franchise care to do.

5tCjged.gif

I don’t know why athletes are watching Star Wars. They’re going to be to cool and casual to appreciate the story telling. Not saying Last Jedi was a master piece but there are subtleties to the story and characters that require a little thinking that only fans of that franchise care to do.
s6w6Egz.gif

Well I'm glad Chase Sherman has woken up from his last fight.

This is a weird troll

Gotta agree with him about watching wrestling- i will never understand why anybody except children would want to watch this....

I honestly don't know why people watch it in general

Back