How would Conor vs. RDA have gone?

RudimarChute

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If the fight hadn’t fell through at 155 how do you think this would have gone? RDA is a savage and even with his more looping style I think he beats Conor when you factor in his lowkicks. He would eat Conor up with kicks and Conor probably wouldn’t have been able to put him down.

RDA by TKO imo, Conor is lucky this fight didn’t happen.

dsfs3883.gif

giphy.gif

Conor would have KOd him if RDA didn't die trying to make weight first.

See Conor vs Aldo, but put RDA's face over Aldo's

Not well for Conor, most likely Rda by Submission

RDA has too many tools for Conor and probably gets a sub.

RDA kicked the shit outta Nate...Chewed the crap out of his front leg...But i'm not so sure it would have gone as easily with Cannor

On one hand, I think Conor's striking style is a bad matchup for RDA's stylistically, on the other RDA nearly always comes in with a great game plan.

If the fight hadn’t fell through at 155 how do you think this would have gone? RDA is a savage and even with his more looping style I think he beats Conor when you factor in his lowkicks. He would eat Conor up with kicks and Conor probably wouldn’t have been able to put him down.

dsfs3883.gif

giphy.gif

RDA is a poor man's Aldo.

Lol you think Aldo or Conor would beat Lawler? Psh.

Conor would've knocked Lawler out in one round you fool, lmao. And if he was to survive he would've been demolished over five rounds. Lawler's boxing looks like a Sherdoggers compared to the Triple Greatest, and you don't even have the excuse Lawler would "submit" him, lmao. Never even attempted one in his life.

If Conor retires tomorrow were going to have to listen to these idiots talk about how he would have killed anyone under 205 forever lol.RDA likely would have beat his ass and broke him if he didn't get an early sub.Conor was gassing in the 2nd round in the Nate fights,RDA would not have let up.Conor would need an early KO imo.

conors boxing is way better but the calf kick would be there for RDA. Conors boxing becomes less dangerous per calf kick. conors boxing also becomes less dangerous per round.

I can definitely see how Conor would win though. Use your footwork to stay at boxing range and try and put him out early, but don't overextend and get taken down.

dsfs3883.gif

giphy.gif

Conor would've tko'd RDA, especially due to RDA's trouble making weight. That is a huge factor, imo.

Lol you think Aldo or Conor would beat Lawler? Psh.

Lawler isn't the same fighter he was even two years ago. He obviously has heart, but he's been meh his last three fights, imo.

Conor would've knocked Lawler out in one round you fool, lmao. And if he was to survive he would've been demolished over five rounds. Lawler's boxing looks like a Sherdoggers compared to the Triple Greatest, and you don't even have the excuse Lawler would "submit" him, lmao. Never even attempted one in his life.
<{Joewithit}>

and you don't even have the excuse Lawler would "submit" him, lmao. Never even attempted one in his life.

Not sure how long you been watching MMA or how closely you followed Lawlers career but he does have an arm bar submission win in King of the Cage in the mid 2000's

Lawler isn't the same fighter he was even two years ago. He obviously has heart, but he's been meh his last three fights, imo.

Lawler's never looked good in his fights until about the fourth round. When you can't make it to it, you aren't going to be able to flurry some big bombs and take a split decision like Tyrone does.

Back