Morning review of Robbie Lawler vs RDA

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
030_Rafael_Dos_Anjos.0.jpg
Man did RDA kick Robbies ass. He was on him like white on rice. What a performance by RDA.

Great performance by RDA but a really shit morning review on your part TS.

oh wow thats a really great analysis. thanks for the insight

Ya I'm guessing we're going to find out Robbie blew up that left knee when he fell.

lol

rda did great. it was kind of funny how dc was saying that rda might have tired himself out from that flurry in the second. he wasn't tired at all lol. it was a bit cringeworthy listening to his commentating at times throughout the night. he showed clear bias for both robbie and platinum.

lol

rda did great. it was kind of funny how dc was saying that rda might have tired himself out from that flurry in the second. he wasn't tired at all lol. it was a bit cringeworthy listening to his commentating at times throughout the night. he showed clear bias for both robbie and platinum.
To be fair, most fighters gas from something like that. RDA looked incredible on every level last night, really surprised me.

USADA is real, that's who the real victor is here.

Morning review of The Godfather:

It was good

Could at least have made it a haiku:

RDA kicked ass
On Robbie like white on rice
What a performance

Could at least have made it a haiku:

RDA kicked ass
On Robbie like white on rice
What a performance
That might be the worst review I have seen in my entire life.
Morning review of The Godfather:

It was good
You call that a review?
Sorry if you guys was expecting a break down lol. I was gonna go off on a rant but just got lazy lol. Watching Football right now.
200.gif

Respect for waiting until the morning to gather and post your thoughts

my review is that fighters get old and 17 years of mma caught up to Robbie. Kudos to RDA too...

My view is that Robbie's striking and power was always overrated and he was likely on PED's.

Back