LOL at people thinking RDA is gonna leapfrog Colby GOATington

SVG

The Porkchop Express
Banned
Reaction score
You've got no chance of RDA fighting Woodley next, what are you guys smoking.

Woodley's shoulder massage from the Thai Masseuse is gonna keep him out for 3 - 6.

RDA will be fighting the true GOAT of GOATs.

Colby will make Dos Anjos wish he never went to WW. Peace bitches.

Colby-Covington-wins.png

Rafael-dos-Anjos-UFC-197-04-750x370.jpg

ZL9PJ9e.gif

Last edited:
When the only thing you have gonig for you is getting bopped in the head with a boomerang youve got problems

Honestly nobody bar you and a few other cocksuckes give 2 shits about Colbung.

Borring

As much fun as I would have watching RDA kill the guy who had trouble striking against Demian Maia, no

Wow, it's embarrassing how hard you tried for a laugh

and failed.

The fans of these fighters faking a character are more annoying then they are and actually believe everything lol.

i will never be rooting or supporting covington just because of how much of a douchebag that guy is.

Dontnecessarily agree with everything in the OP but i agree that RDA doesnt deserve a shot over guys who have been fighting and winning at WW for longer. Let him fight Till, Wonderboy or Usman next and have Colby and Woodley coach TUF while Woodleys shoulder heals

As much fun as I would have watching RDA kill the guy who had trouble striking against Demian Maia, no
Maia would sub this version of lawler, tarec and magny again easily. He would treat RDA like he did Masvidal as well.

Srsly though, Robbie is a punch bag at 36, Tarec is 1-4 in his last 5....Magny is the only ok fighter but he is far from top tier. Colby would be a way more difficult fight for RDA. He is bigger, stronger, younger ....he is a douche, but a talented one.

Last edited:
Agreed. I think RDA has finally earned a fight with Colby.

Colby will be forced to put down one more filthy animal.

I don’t think Colby has earned it either though, maybe Colby vs RDA for #1 contender?

Don’t forget about WB, he just owned Masvidal, that’s saying something.

Convington has set a new standard of trash talk. Go into your opponents country and call them filthy animals. You guys better respect that cause bet you no one has the balls to do anything like that. Not that I believe there is any truth to what he said.

I don’t think Colby has earned it either though, maybe Colby vs RDA for #1 contender?

What's the obsession here with wasting contenders.

Pick one, have them fight Woodley and then have the 2nd ready (after beating someone in the bottom of the top 10 or maybe even top 15) to fight the winner.

Convington has set a new standard of trash talk. Go into your opponents country and call them filthy animals. You guys better respect that cause bet you no one has the balls to do anything like that. Not that I believe there is any truth to what he said.
Maybe a new standard for lame trash talk. Really, it sucks. The reaction to this very lame trash talk is slightly interesting. But also very predictable because we all know how nationalistic Brazilians are.

Maybe a new standard for lame trash talk. Really, it sucks. The reaction to this very lame trash talk is slightly interesting. But also very predictable because we all know how nationalistic Brazilians are.
It has never been done so it’s new and refreshing. So shut the fuck up.

RDA needed three WW fights to get a better record than Covington, who always fought there.

Back