Doo Ho Choi done dirty by the UFC?

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seems like they are throwing him to the wolfes now. It's like they want to cash in before his military service.
Choi is one of my favorite fighters but I think Stephens is a very bad match up for him. Choi is very susceptible to leg kicks. Choi needs to finish Stephens in the first round or his legs will get destroyed

Choi called out Cub. He got his ass beat but Choi can hang. I wouldn't count him out. I dont think he gets passes stephens either though.

In his fight with Cub he showed alot of weaknesses. His boxing defense waa horrible, I didn't expect that. Still have huge hope for him though. Head movement. I hope he drops Stephens.

Choi isn't well rounded. However his offensive striking is beautiful to watch and probably the best in the division

The UFC should protect fighters who can't check leg kicks, LOL!

On the plus side maybe his chin will be thankful for the miltary service break one day.

Done dirty?

Have you seen how many fighters are begging for top 10 opponents? They are giving him a chance to beat a gate keeper and shine.

Stephens is so slow and wings so much,I think it's actually a nice stylistic match up for Choi with his straight and accurate boxing.Stephens is overrated here just lost to fricken Renato Carneiro (which I picked and can prove) and is 13-13 in the UFC (albeit vs good competition).His power is also ridiculously overrated,4tko's or 5tko's in 26 fights?Stephens doesn't do well vs good strikers like Cub dominating him,he's better at punishing wrestlers.

Stephen is to experience of a vet for choi.. its a very stupid match up.

Stephens is so slow and wings so much,I think it's actually a nice stylistic match up for Choi with his straight and accurate boxing.Stephens is overrated here just lost to fricken Renato Carneiro (which I picked and can prove) and is 13-13 in the UFC (albeit vs good competition).His power is also ridiculously overrated,4tko's or 5tko's in 26 fights?Stephens doesn't do well vs good strikers like Cub dominating him,he's better at punishing wrestlers.

Stephens is tough as fuck though and has only been stopped by strikes once in 40 fights. Also he has brutal leg kicks.

Stephens is tough as fuck though and has only been stopped by strikes once in 40 fights. Also he has brutal leg kicks.

It's a very hard fight to pick.Stephens' chin is sick,I wasn't implying it was an easy fight or that i'd even pick Choi but Choi isn't exactly getting fed to the wolves either,it's a very winnable fight.

I love Stephens, but he's the Ultimate Gatekeeper . The Most loses in the UFC history at 13.

If he can't get pass him, he'll Never be champ.

(That matchup is amazing btw)

Why would the UFC deliberately try to give him a favourable style matchup?

They are making fans happy by giving entertaining match ups.

Fucking christ you types complain about EVERYTHING.

The UFC doesn't protect prospects. It's sink or swim.

It makes Yves Edwards look really impressive when you look back on that KO now.

StephensComeback.jpg

Back