(video) UFC Fighter Predict Cris Cyborg vs. Holly Holm (Mike Perry, Cerrone & more)

I think this could be a competitive fight, but still have to go with Cyborg. I think people are putting way too much into Cyborg's last fight because she didn't quickly wipe out Evinger. Cyborg won every minute of that fight and it looked as though she was just being patient and calculating and Evinger wasn't exactly engaging. Holly's counter striking and footwork will definitely be a problem, but I still think Cyborg eventually finds her chin for the win.

Props to Holly for manning up and taking the fight. This is the best fight they could ever make for women's mma. I hope there's a rematch.

I think this could be a competitive fight, but still have to go with Cyborg. I think people are putting way too much into Cyborg's last fight because she didn't quickly wipe out Evinger. Cyborg won every minute of that fight and it looked as though she was just being patient and calculating and Evinger wasn't exactly engaging. Holly's counter striking and footwork will definitely be a problem, but I still think Cyborg eventually finds her chin for the win.

Agreed, Evinger did nothing and Cyborg took her time. I just checked the odds and they are about 3-1 favoring Cyborg. This fight has the potential to be pretty slow paced, low action, as Holly will be close to actually running. In the ronda fight, if you re-watch it, you will see that she was rapidly moving away from ronda, to the point of nearly running at times. Holly could be the first fighter to lose by stubbing her toe at high speed and withdrawing due to injury.

I dunno I have this strange feeling that Holly is gonna shock the world again.

Back