Did RDA's win just proved how deep the LW pool is?

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Both (RDA & Robbie) are former champs of their respective divisions. And let's be honest, RDA totally dominated that fight against Robbie. If you don't agree with me, the 3 judges sure do with the score 50-45. The way RDA fought was beautiful for me to watch .
The first 2 rounds was art, the way he throws his kicks and punches and the way he moved his head.
I'm sure the current top 5 of the LW division except for Conor(we all know why) can emulate RDA's success in the WW division.

You are wrong. WW > LW. If they could dominate by moving up, they would.

He proved how freaking good Tony Ferguson is (and Khabib)

Godbless Conor's soul if he decide to fight again... It wont end well :(

Both (RDA & Robbie) are former champs of their respective divisions. And let's be honest, RDA totally dominated that fight against Robbie. If you don't agree with me, the 3 judges sure do with the score 50-45. The way RDA fought was beautiful for me to watch .
The first 2 rounds was art, the way he throws his kicks and punches and the way he moved his head.
I'm sure the current top 5 of the LW division except for Conor(we all know why) can emulate RDA's success in the WW division.
Sorry, but claiming you are right because 3 MMA judges agree with you is a terrible point.(just remember, they also gave Machida the nod against Rua).

LW is way deeper right now ... Khabib, Ferg, Conor, Barboza, Kevin Lee etc are on another level compared to most of the WW division. The latter is mostly composed of 35+ years old guys and one dimensional bums like Colby

I thought Cerrone did that when he was robbed against Lawler earlier this year

Not realy, anybody who knows anything about this sport knows fron WW down the sport is loaded with talent and give or take a devision the best can hold there and win on any given night

No, his win only proved that post USADA Lawler isn't the same & has no KO power any more.

It proves how good RDA is, his run at lw was the best run i've ever seen in the sport.

Sorry, but claiming you are right because 3 MMA judges agree with you is a terrible point.(just remember, they also gave Machida the nod against Rua).
Machida Rua 1 wasn't that bad, it has just become a meme on sherdog. Rewatch the fight and you can easily see why they gave it to Machida.

What a stupid thread, WW is probably the most stacked division rn, even people no where near title contention like poz, perry and till would walk through any of LW.

I think it proved once again that some fighters are cutting way to much weight that it effects their performance in the octagon

The Lightweight top 10 is full of fighters that could easily be fighting at Welterweight but chose not to, with that said, I think there's only a few that would have success against the top 10 Welterweight division, Rafael indeed proved that, and he's one of them.

RDA looks great at WW and Robbie looked dreadful last night (and not all credit can go to RDA on making Lawler look bad he looked bad in general)and the injury didn't help.The last part of your post is just straight up retarded.

Are you guys actually arguing over the decision? Do you think Robbie won that fight???

Machida Rua 1 wasn't that bad, it has just become a meme on sherdog. Rewatch the fight and you can easily see why they gave it to Machida.
Sorry, as a huge Machida fan I gotta say this: no, you can't.
he lost that fight.

Lawler has turned into a can almost over night, shame

Back