Cuban Missile Crisis is a lovely down-to-earth guy

His fight was entertaining and that was a very good interview.
I'm not sure how good he is but I want to see his next fight anyway.

You guys want to watch a crazy fight watch him vs ...I think his name was Chris Harris where he lost in Bellator,that fight was absolutely bananas.I like this guy,he didn't look very improved though last night,not much of a high ceiling there imo =/

Laura Sanko was talking about how she loved his beard...hmmm maybe chicks do dig the beard

He's always in exciting fights I just worry about his long term durability as his style lends itself to a short but really fun career. Good nickname also.

brad-william-henke-justified-series-finale-event_4677653.jpg

I like that the "Cuban Missile Crisis" is from Kansas

Big fan. FOTN performance, exciting, go-for-broke style, and yeah, comes across as a really nice dude......I was stunned to hear him speak actually! His voice/persona don't match his look and name. Just sounded like your typical white Midwestern dude.

Big fan. FOTN performance, exciting, go-for-broke style, and yeah, comes across as a really nice dude......I was stunned to hear him speak actually! His voice/persona don't match his look and name. Just sounded like your typical white Midwestern dude.

I like his fighting spirit. He just keeps going, despite his poor gas tank and as of yet limited skills. Plus he seemed completely unfazed by his broken nos. I know I'd be in tears and running to my mommy.

35 and can't grow a beard like that :(

Give it another ten years. You’ll have eyebrows growing out of control. And you’ll even have hair growing out of your ears.

So, you have that to look forward to.

EDIT...

Seems like a good guy. Probably won’t go far. But, the sport needs guys who will throw caution to the wind. And just throw down ( But, not be a fuckin clown, or a complete douchebag ). I look forward to his next fight.

Back