Do people honestly think mcgregor

Londonjitsu

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who has never defended a belt in his life, would not go up to welterweight to get a third belt? If he believed he could beat Woodley or wonderboy?

The talk wouldn't be of him vs Tony on return if he believed so 100%
He would go up and if he lost would say "I tried to make history but fell short against a 200 pound monster"

Who has never defended a belt in his life, would not go up to welterweight to get a third belt? If he believed he could beat Woodley or wonderboy?

He would go up and of he lost would say "I tried to make history but fell short against a 200 pound monster"

Conor vs Till bahahahahaha

McNeverDefend barely escaped Nate Diaz the second time.

He would get slaughtered to Bolivian at WW,

I believe McGregor is ducking the Holloway rematch, Edgar, the Aldo rematch, the entire LW division and Nate Diaz, in that order.

He was stripped almost as soon as he got his "second" belt so this would be number two, not three

And since he still hasn't defended anything he's not a tested champion. Strip the fraud

I believe McGregor is ducking the Holloway rematch, Edgar, the Aldo rematch, the entire LW division and Nate Diaz, in that order.

The biggest cherry picker of them all..it's always duck season for McGregor

Yeah, I find it bizarre that Sherbros think they could beat up Flyweights and UFC women "because they're small", but somehow believe Conor could give up 4 inches and 30 lbs and still smash world class fighters.

I'm sure there are a couple WWs on the roster he could pick off if chosen carefully, but come on...

<{nope}>

He said Bolivian

Hahahahahahahaaahahaah
prohiben-a-mike-tyson-ingresar-a-chile-580744-0.jpg

McNeverDefend barely escaped Nate Diaz the second time.

McGregor fought at FW so obviously he struggled stopping an iron chinned, endless endurance Nate who was 180lbs on fight night. With that said, Conor still landed devastating punches and floored Nate four times over the course of 5 rounds. He got tired in the 3rd and 4th and because of that Nate won those rounds with his great use of clinch fighting and dirty boxing, making the smaller Conor carry his weight in a energy sapping style fight and it almost worked but Conor put a good beating on him that even some WW's couldnt take and keep fighting. The shots Conor hit Nate with would have slept someone like RDA IMO.

How is it ever easier to move up in weight, especially against the champ? I was hoping Conor fought Woodley next.

Dana won't let it happen with another division
<31>

Heres an interesting twist, why doesn't Max go up to LW and challenge Conor at LW and threaten Conors belt and keep his FW belt safe rather than the other way around for a change.

Just for the record and back to reality, if Conor doesn't fight Tony next he should be stripped its that simple and this is coming from a Conor fan but only as long as he preserves the integrity of the sport which at present hes making a mockery of if I'm being honest.

The man is going from mma's biggest star to mma's biggest joke the "Disputed LW Champ" who has never defended so much as a bath robe belt is the star the UFC is building their house around.

Very interested to see how the UFC brings him back after more than a year out with no good reason anything less than a proper unification fight will just further the UFC's lagging legitimacy as the premier mma promotion will they continue to cater to the casuals or truly grow the sport by respecting belts, ranks, and divisions.

He would go up and if he lost would say "I tried to make history but fell short against a 200 pound monster"

"I blew my load on the mother of my child. It happens, you know? I was inneficient. I am humble both in defeat and victory"

His options are:
Max - can he go to FW again?
Tony - no way, he does not want Tony
Woodley - too big for him
GSP - money, money, money
Nate 3 - that's what the fans want, right, Dana?

He can wait for a fight between Woodley and Anjos and, if Anjos wins, he can take on Anjos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back