Mike Perry is the GOAT

Perry vs Alvarez for the most violent man belt.

As a Perry hater, I admit I personally thought he looked good.

Especially in the first round, I thought he stunned Ponzi a few times throughout the fight.

But the jab and calf kick combo and the spinning shot knockdown in the 3rd won Ponzi the fight.

Perry has a crazy chin and although I don't think he will be an elite WW, he is a very entertaining fighter that is always ready to throw down.

Respect.

people been really undermining his performance today, he looked pretty darn good against a top level fighter, the eyepoke sucks but he should have kept his hands up more to block them anyway because he should know refs don't give a fuck about them. The haters need to take out the anger on us at Platinum Nation, don't take it out on our lord and savior!

I thought Ponz looked mediocre and sloppy so I don' think I have to say how I felt about Platinum.

But I will. MEDIOCRE. Won' break the top 10 in his career.

He's lost to a male model and a guy from Argentina, deal with it.

Thread sucks...I'll add Munn to make it worthwhile .
giphy.gif

Ponz looked sloppy, kept thinking he was going to get KTFO. but he was more effective than I thought.

Ponz tagged him nicely so many times & could have finished it if he had the gas.

Plat will come back bigger and stronger and with the Nation behind him!
WAR MIKE PERRY!

Fuck all speed. Zero combos. Good head movement and obviously power. Will struggle against the elite and even pretty good fighters. Disappointing fight by perry. I have now seen enough to know where he stands, ponzi out brawled him.

I thought Ponz looked mediocre and sloppy so I don' think I have to say how I felt about Platinum.

But I will. MEDIOCRE. Won' break the top 10 in his career.
That is too harsh. He can at least crack it and he came somewhat close tonight. Lawler, Maia, Condit, Cerrone are excellent fighters on their way out. This leaves room for Perry to be a top ten fighter.

Seemed 2 me a calm composed perry won a close rd 1 then when he lost tha composure in the nxt 2 rds n started bangin ponzi landed everythin he threw n easily won

Back