Robbie Lawler vs Mike perry is the fight to make

AMAZINGUFC

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Why they should fight?
Both lost their fights then nothing in the horizon for now.
They should fight for title of ‘WW’s Most Violent Man’
Please Dana, make it happen! :)
<Moves>

They should've fought last night, but yeah, it remains evenly matched.

Mike Perry is just a gatekeeper, just feed him some guys the UFC wants to get rid of and then feed him to the bigger prospects to get outstriked. Win-win.

Lol. No.

Perry got outclassed by Vercace Jouban and Poke-zino. Robbie would end his career.

Why they should fight?
<Moves>

Lawler is a well-ranked fighter and Perry is an unranked fighter.
Lawler should fight Thompson and Perry should fight Abu Azaitar.

I think Laprise against Perry would be a solid fight.

Lawler probably won't fight again for another 6-8 months or depending on what's wrong with his knee.

A big step up in competition after losing for Perry is most certainly not the fight to make.

tenor.gif

Why they should fight?
<Moves>
Are you trying to match up guy that was a champ not that long ago ( he actually lost fight that would allowed him to fight for a belt again) with a guy that cannot crack top10... Where's logic in that ?. Not to mention, I didnt see many Perry fights but after yesterday one, was thinking like wtf... and lol...

Lawler vs Masvidal

Perry vs Thiago Alves or maybe even Diego Sanchez

And Mike Perry would deserve that why?Stupid idea.If he won last night you can maybe bring that fight up.

Fan of both guys, not sure what's going on with Robbie but that would be the last fight he should take unless he does decide to retire.

Lawler is shop worn, his best days are clearly behind him. Physically he looks depleted in comparison to how he used to look and he seems to not have that hunger/killer instinct. His power seems greatly diminished and he just isn't the scary killer he once was. I'm not hating, but I honestly believe there are several fighters who can beat him now days outside the top 5

Back