RDA's gas tank

Sirwastealot

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It did not even make sense how fresh RDA was in round 5. That's one of the best displays of cardio i've ever seen in UFC. After that really long combo he landed in round 2 i was sure he was going to start slowing down but he kept the pace up till the end, it was robbie who started slowing down. He was even throwing flying knees in the last round without breaking a sweat.

Very energy efficient.

That S&C he does with Curson is no joke.

RDA's post-USADA gas tank is just as good as his pre-USADA gas tank. If not better. This goes against Sherbro science.

Last edited:
Agreed. Very impressed. I hope he beats Woodley.

It did not even make sense how fresh RDA was in round 5. That's one of the best displays of cardio i've ever seen in UFC. After that really long combo he landed in round 2 i was sure he was going to start slowing down but he kept the pace up till the end, it was robbie who started slowing down. He was even throwing flying knees in the last round without breaking a sweat.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/4/16/8426005/bobby-green-rafael-dos-anjos-ufc-champ-ped-steroids

"[Pettis], you didn’t do nothing wrong, you just don’t know what happened because you got bamboozled, you got played," Green told BJPenn.com. "Look at him, look at your body look at his body. This guy goes five rounds non-stop, takes every shot like nothing, come on now.”

"I sparred with him personally, I felt it. I was like there’s something here. There’s something a little bit different here. I knew what was going to happen to Ant, I knew what was going to happen," he said. "It’s [like] how Barry Bonds started hitting home runs."

RDA's post-USADA gas tank is just as good as his pre-USADA gas tank. This goes against Sherbro science.
At a higher weight class too, I thought no way that rda would have the same cardio at welterweight but he proved me wrong, shows how big and strong he was at lightweight.

I felt so certain he was on EPO or some endurance ped after seeing him thrash Pettis at a high pace for 5 rounds but post USADA he has looked just as good.

He is a fucking stud.

At a higher weight class too, I thought no way that rda would have the same cardio at welterweight but he proved me wrong, shows how big and strong he was at lightweight.
Indeed. He had the best 5 round work rate at LW besides probably Ferguson and he probably has the best gas tank at 170 now too.

Nick Curson deserves the nick name "Dr. Frankenstein." He's created a monster.

Very energy efficient.

That S&C he does with Curson is no joke.

Yes but he was also using a lot of energy, that combo alone would gas a lot of fighters. He wasn't keeping an easy pace like woodley he was being aggressive and throwing a high volume. It's just another level of cardio.

Last edited:
Makes it even more impressive what Ferg did to him.

Yeah.... my suspicions are very high here. I'm not gonna say anything to evade some double yellows but... yeah.... let's be realistic.

Remember all the posters saying how he'd look way different post USADA, and nothing like the guy that fought Pettis?

Ah, good times.

PHOTO_6283523_75233_8843378_ap__stream_hero.jpg

usada doesnt magically make them stop doing peds.

so these post usada and pre usada is kinda dumb.

usada doesnt magically make them stop doing peds.

so these post usada and pre usada is kinda dumb.
unless you're as rich as McGregor and those money spending on supplements are "investment", then you can be the same post USADA

I'm sure Brendan "I'm balls deep in MMA" Schaub will have some theories he'll discuss with Rogan.

A lot of people seem to forget that he had one more fight at LW after the Alvarez loss - which Rogan was talking about him passing out in the locker room before the fight, which I'm not sure if that's true, as you have two NAC officials in there watching fighters at all times - anyway, his body had obviously had enough at cutting down to LW, so he can eat more, feels more energetic and his engine didn't develop overnight or within months.

I thought he'd stopped working with the S&C fella as he said he was doing his camps or part of it in Singapore.

Nick Curson, carrying on the Marinovich Brothers method. Remember what they did to BJ Penn's gas tank...

Back