RDA is a beast

• Thread starter Deleted member 474013
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 474013

Always enjoyed his fights, but this was something simillar to how he destroyed Pettis during Pettis champion days, years ago!
One of the most impressive fighters now in the UFC

thought he'd be too small for WW but he proved me wrong. He was the bigger and stronger fighter in there tonight. Made up for opponent's reach advantage with skill and movements. Impressive.

he earned his shot the title with that performance imo

Agreed.
He did some amazing shit last night.

thought he'd be too small for WW but he proved me wrong. He was the bigger and stronger fighter in there tonight. Made up for opponent's reach advantage with skill and movements. Impressive.

Don't know if he was bigger, but man, he damn sure didn't look smaller. He's really surprised me with how good and healthy he looks at WW, and not underweight, or outsized, at all.

I thought he'd look like Bendo at WW, but he's much thicker, naturally. He looked almost identical to Lawler, size wise, relative to his height. He's crazy thick.

Bigger?

<{hughesimpress}>

I was very skeptical when he left Kings, and decided to go up to WW...I'll never, ever doubt that dude again.

Don't know if he was bigger, but man, he damn sure didn't look smaller. He's really surprised me with how good and healthy he looks at WW, and not underweight, or outsized, at all.

I thought he'd look like Bendo at WW, but he's much thicker, naturally. He looked almost identical to Lawler, size wise, relative to his height. He's crazy thick.

He was slightly smaller than lawler, but more athletic/just as strong if not stronger.

RDA reminds me of fighters from the old guard, he shows up against the best, delivers and puts on a show.

He keeps this up he'll attain legend status in the sport.

Archetypal well rounded mma warrior.. respect his craft.

Very impressive and he keeps improving. Makes up for being undersized with speed and volume, better accuracy than before. Want to see him against Woodley now, the dude's a workhorse which gives him a chance.

He was noticable smaller than Laweler and every WW he has faced

he has much bigger bones, wider shoulders, wider rib cage, thicker arms, thicker legs, bigger hips. Lawler was scrawny, concave-chested, skinny arms, chicken legs, pencil neck, pin head. Look at them side by side when they grapple. When Lawler turns his back, the small of his back is tiny, like a girl's. This tells you how big a guy is even when he puts on muscles. The only thing he had was longer limbs.

Let's wait a few days and USADA to test his samples before getting too excited...

I was very skeptical when he left Kings, and decided to go up to WW...I'll never, ever doubt that dude again.

We're going to have to face the fact that between IVs and steroids, 75% of the UFC roster needed to "move up".

RDA looks great at 170.

he has much bigger bones, wider shoulders, wider rib cage, thicker arms, thicker legs, bigger hips. Lawler was scrawny, concave-chested, skinny arms, chicken legs, pencil neck, pin head. Look at them side by side when they grapple. When Lawler turns his back, the small of his back is tiny, like a girl's. This tells you how big a guy is even when he puts on muscles. The only thing he had was longer limbs.

aXhpC8NX9Y3pFEgTYNNuSbEe0Rbp_uzQ3vUOnPGoPKcYaEcvoqx2LyyuzFiXkgiiQ_p89hs-tYnCEC44GIBAl7c1sX7jKzcBhZ_BOaU=w350-h243-nc

I thought Whittaker was too small for MW when I heard he was moving up...just goes to show,ya never know.RDA is a decent sized WW,when they met in the center before the fight started he was clearly thicker than Lawler.

I thought he looked just as big as Lawler.

He was,and judging by that guys other posts today I wouldn't expect him to say anything else.

Yeah he's impressive. I picked against him tonight, and honestly will pick Woodley if that fight happens. In neither case is it because I doubt his skills though, I just think five rounds is a long time to avoid the power of those guys and didn't think he'd have much success in takedowns

What will suck is if he does lose to Woodley by KO everyone is gonna start to rag on him for having no chin blah blah blah

RDA reminds me of fighters from the old guard, he shows up against the best, delivers and puts on a show.

He keeps this up he'll attain legend status in the sport.

Archetypal well rounded mma warrior.. respect his craft.

I already think he's close to achieving legend status/one of the all-time greats status.

The high points of his career speak for themselves. But, perhaps even more impressively, he's had his setbacks at times throughout but always seemed to learn and improve when they happened.

You have to remember, contextually, that a guy that lost to Tyson Griffin and, a couple of years later, to Guida and Tibau just schooled Robbie Lawler.

[<dunn]

Back