Today was a good day Plat-Nation hype train derailed GTFIH if you're with me

Ceez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ponz served up that humble pie and now plat-nation is falling apart at the seams, the wheels just fell off..

SW3Aqmo.gif

b419a440-1b06-4320-9134-997b7c5a3a3b-jpeg.313569

SW3Aqmo.gif

Perry got served notice that he will never reign at the top of the 170 division as king.

Last edited:
Just another failed Sherdog hype train.

Is normal...

Ponz served up that humble pie and now plat-nation is falling apart at the seams, the wheels just fell off..

b419a440-1b06-4320-9134-997b7c5a3a3b-jpeg.313569

Perry got served notice that he will never reign at the top of the 170 division as king.

Nope, I was a hater, now I'm unbiased, not saying I'm rooting for Platinum, but Ponzs bitch ass ran for R1 and R2, how the fuck did he win?

Im still a fan. Win or lose hes exciting fighter. He did some damage to that boi

Just another failed Sherdog hype train.

Is normal...

This one had a little more mustard on the hot dog then normal though. Plat-Nation went hard and Perry was serving up some KO's against nobodies so it looked great for awhile. The trolling that Plat-Nation produced and some of the notable posters that were behind them was what made this bigger on the dawg as well. Nice to see these plaggots get served and perrys shit pushed in.

Nope, I was a hater, now I'm unbiased, not saying I'm rooting for Platinum, but Ponzs bitch ass ran for R1 and R2, how the fuck did he win?

He won by beating Perry. Simple pimple got popped like a virgin's cherry.

AlBundyEyePokeBlock.gif
Enjoy it while it lasts, but this changes nothing

I thought Perry won the first two rounds. Very strange decision.

<JagsKiddingMe>

By outlanding Perry and dropping him in the 3rd round. Perry does have a chin though. He took some serious shots from Ponzi.

Thought it was a joke. Turns out it’s real considering the butthurt after his loss

It was about god damn time. Erick Silva jokes are just too old. We need new material.

<JagsKiddingMe>

By outlanding Perry and dropping him in the 3rd round. Perry does have a chin though. He took some serious shots from Ponzi.
Did u even read? Dumbo! I said R1 and R2! Fuck off illiterate shit

If anything Platinum Nation has grown after that fight, Perry won round 1, round 2 was close until the eye poke, round 3 the eye poker won. Hardly a beating, and to look at them both after the fight the running man got the worst of it. Platinum Nation is here to stay.

Back