Robbie Lawler is the Michael Bisping at 170.

MelG

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In terms of fighting skills Robbie Lawler is the Michael Bisping at 170.

Robbie isnt really good at anything other than blocking punches with his heead but had a lot of heart. He's also the weakest champion at 170

Duckley lands a lucky punch and all of a sudden he’s a KO artist

Weakest champion bullshit is bullshit.
It's bullshit with Bisping and bullshit with Lawler.

All idiotic claims like that do is show you're either new to MMA or a retard or both.

Nah, not a fan of that comparison at all. Robbie beat multiple big names in their prime. His peak was far greater than Bisping's. He also had two legit defenses.

Robbie isnt really good at anything other than blocking punches with his heead but had a lot of heart. He's also the weakest champion at 170
Doesn't matter, his championship run will be remembered much more than Woodleys I'll tell you that much.

Robbie > Rory > Woodley

See what I did there?

Pre-USADA lawler was a beast. I think McDonald beats RDA and Lawler crushed him

How is he the weakest champion at 170.
He beat a prime Hendricks, Rory twice( who beat woodley), and Carlos condit. Lol he's probably the 4th best ww ever after gsp Hughes and shields

And no he's not done, how did people miss that he hurt his left leg very badly at the end of the second. The reason he wasn't sitting on his stool the rest of the fight was cause he didn't know if he could get off of it

Robbie used to be a beast, not so much now. Bisping was never close to a beast.

Weakest champion bullshit is bullshit.
It's bullshit with Bisping and bullshit with Lawler.

All idiotic claims like that do is show you're either new to MMA or a retard or both.
guy from england defending bisping. unexpected

Retarded comparison. Lawler is twice the fighter and champion than Bisping ever was.

giphy.gif

I take it you are new to this MMA/UFC thing. You don't know who Lawler is nor have you watched his past fights. Do us all a favor and leave MMA alone, we don't need idiotic fans such as yourself saying dumb shit like this.

Doesn't matter, his championship run will be remembered much more than Woodleys I'll tell you that much.
Woodley's is still going. Who knows, Woodley might start turning it up.

Duckley lands a lucky punch and all of a sudden he’s a KO artist
Did you watch Woodley against
Hieron
Koscheck
Kim
Lawler
Thompson I & II

Woodley has bombs in his hands and could KO anyone in the WW division. Not saying he's a KO artist but Woodley touches you and you're either hurt or going to sleep.

Did you watch Woodley against
Hieron
Koscheck
Kim
Lawler
Thompson I & II

Woodley has bombs in his hands and could KO anyone in the WW division. Not saying he's a KO artist but Woodley touches you and you're either hurt or going to sleep.

Well Woodley seems to think he is

Back