Poor Lamas...

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Loses by one of the most brutal KOs of the year by a big underdog late replacement and nobody even cares.

Why does nobody ever care about this guy. He's been top 5 for like 3-4 years now and you never hear anything about him, even if it makes a sweet gif.

6 minutes in and nobody even clicked the thread, lol Poor Lamas

Lmao, he'll always be one of those top 5 fighters. I actually like him but happy to see some new blood rise.

That's not true that you never hear about him. We all heard about the time he brought a pizza back to the hotel.

I never would've thought this pre fight but when the fight started, after the first couple exchanges I had a feeling Lamas was going down

People only clicking when they see Goat, Lamas ain't doing it these days.

Loses by one of the most brutal KOs of the year by a big underdog late replacement and nobody even cares.

Why does nobody ever care about this guy. He's been top 5 for like 3-4 years now and you never hear anything about him, even if it makes a sweet gif.
tenor.gif

You got that right <45>

Lamas is a solid top 5 fighter, but not a dynamic one.

FW division has always been pretty bad outside of a few top guys. Llamas isn't a top guy.

That wasn't even the most brutal KO in the last 3 weeks, lol

So you're saying... he's pretty bad?

Not pretty bad, just not as good as his ranking because the division lacks depth. He's not a top 5 fighter, top 10 maybe. Most people aren't going around getting excited for fringe top 10 guys unless they are a young prospect that could potentially climb.

He brought his family to watch the fight too.
<6>

I can't take Lamas seriously due to all his different flags. I think I saw him with a hat once that had the Mexican, Cuban and American flags.

Definitely unexpected KO. Emmett seems like your average wrestle boxer but he proved he has serious power.

Dude got boned hard. Was supposed to be fighting Aldo in a fight that could potentially raise his stock significantly. But Aldo bails to fight Max, Emmit is the only one willing to fight, a win over emmit does literally nothing for Lamas besides a potential win bonus, Emmit misses weight, Emmit starches him. Props to Lamas for not only accepting the fight initially, but accepting the fight again when naked mole rat man missed weight.

Back