Ponzi in one night put an end to all the platinum teenage fanboys

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Santiago beat the snot out that annoying bum.

Ponzi time baby!!!!

If only that were true. Jouban beat him clearly, but Platinum Nation just ignores it. They have already forgotten about tonights loss. I almost respect them, just for the loyalty.

If you think that eye poke did anything but make Mike more popular you are goofy son.

I don't like Perry, but I was actually a bit more impressed by him. Ponzi is top 10 and his grappling looked awful and he was pretty scared of Perry.

If only that were true. Jouban beat him clearly, but Platinum Nation just ignores it. They have already forgotten about tonights loss. I almost respect them, just for the loyalty.
Ponz got fucked up himself, the eye poke saved his life #PlatinumNation going strong.

Nah now they are making excuses for the loss..It really is sad and pathetic..lmao

Haha you ain't lying about that kinda reminds me of the conor jizzboys they just act like it never happened lol

It was a great fight.

I was happy to see Perry lose...but I gotta give him props for entertaining the shit out of us.

TIxxOSM.gif

What will they whack off to now? It's likely back to Justin Beiber for them.

They fanboys are still here, they will find someone else to latch onto.

I doubt it. It was a fun fight. Fighters like Lando, Gaethje, Perry, etc. don't lose fans because they lose. Their fans enjoy good fights and they tend to deliver. No reason to drop Perry because he lost a fun fight.

Commendable performance from Perry

Ponz is legit and if a few more wild exchanges in the 2nd went Perry's way he could have got the decision

I'd guess Mike Perry gained more fans than he lost tonight.
Yeah, I've definitely seen more people post they didn't like Perry but now are fans after that fight, can't say I've seen the same thing said about Ponz lmao.

Yeah, I've definitely seen more people post they didn't like Perry but now are fans after that fight, can't say I've seen the same thing said about Ponz lmao.
Nobody is actually a fan of Ponzinibbio.

Back