So we not gone speak on the damn eye poke !!!

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Fights need to be canceled from this shit . I'm not saying he a dirty fighter !!!, but he fighting dirty . And I'm sick of it I hard don't even see eye pokes when two drunks are fighting in the middle of the street .

Does anyone actually have a replay of what happened there?

Lmfao..Not so sure it was an eye poke but anyways it happens so deal with it princess.

I remember Perry pawing at his eye, not sure it was an eye poke, he might just have gotten tagged. He got tagged a fair bit tonight.

In fairness...

Completely unintentional, and Pewter ducked towards Ponzi’s hand. Ponzi was going for the kick.

In other words...

Pewter Perry poked his eye on Ponzi’s finger.

Bro....it's POKEzinibio

Es NORMAL

This mo-fo is the new Bones jones.

DIRTY mo-fo.

Fights need to be canceled from this shit . I'm not saying he a dirty fighter !!!, but he fighting dirty . And I'm sick of it I hard don't even see eye pokes when two drunks are fighting in the middle of the street .

You sound like your one of those drunk fighting in the middle of the street.

SHHHH.... The haters are too busy snickering with delight!

Don't bring up POKEzinibios dirty tactics into their hate-fest TS!

lol

no lets talk about the flat-footed one dimensional oaf that is perry, hes embarrassing

No, because it happened to Perry. Never mind that Ponz almost did brain surgery on Gunnar in his last fight, Gunnar is Conor's mate so anything that happens to him is OK too.

Ponz is a repeat offender.

Back